Zion Hill at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Dazzling Ocean Views
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ZION HILL at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
From its splendid location 300 ft. above sea level, this luxurious 5-bedroom villa offers bewitching, unobstructed views of the ocean, its private spa, and Turkish bath, and a cinema.
Zion Hill comprises 14,000 square feet of stylish accommodation amidst six acres of immaculate garden on the summit of Ocean View Close. It is surrounded by scores of fruit trees and over 29 species of palm trees. The accommodation is spread between two distinct buildings one built on two levels and the other on a single level. Tastefully and comfortably furnished, the interiors are complemented by a collection of artworks from the owner’s travels.
There are three bedrooms in the main house including the master bedroom which has a king-sized bed and French doors that open to a private ocean-facing terrace. The second bedroom also has a king-sized bed and opens to views of the ocean. The third bedroom is designed for children with a queen size bed as well as bunk beds.
Two bedrooms on the lower floor of the second building have one queen bed and two full-size beds respectively with private balconies that face the forests and sea.
All bedrooms feature luxury private En suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and Jacuzzi tubs.
Cut stone stairs lead down through the manicured lawns to the infinity pool and teak sun deck and a collection of bicycles enable guests to explore the gorgeous gardens and discover the putting green before relaxing in the outdoor sauna and steam room. Children have their playground and there is a well-equipped games room and cinema with a 153-inch screen, popcorn machine, comfortable recline, and sprawl seating for 16.
Meals can be enjoyed in the elegant dining room or outside in the gazebo which is also a splendid place to sit and watch the sunset over the distant horizon. An experienced team includes a Chef, Butler, Housekeepers, and a team of gardeners.
Please note, that the owner might be in residence.
It can be rented as a 5 or 7-Bedroom Villa.
• AC bedrooms
• Swimming pool and Plunge Pool
• Steam Room and Sauna, 3 carts
• Cinema, Games Room, and Kiddy playground
• Cable television, Free Wireless internet, and Flat-screen TV
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• iPod docks, Safes, and Hair dryers
• Short golf cart ride to the golf
• Beach and Tennis
• Massage center and fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-sized bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in shower + Jacuzzi tub, Private ocean-facing terrace
Bedroom 2 – King sized bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in shower + Jacuzzi tub, Private balcony ocean view
Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed and a Bunk Bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub
Bedroom 4 – Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom + walk-in shower + Jacuzzi tub, Private balcony ocean view
Bedroom 5 – 2 Double-size beds, En-suite bathroom + walk-in shower + Jacuzzi tub, Private balcony forest view
Cottage: Optional to rent
Bedroom 6 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub
Bedroom 7 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus a 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus a 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.