Yellowbird at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Spectacular Caribbean Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
YELLOWBIRD at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Yellowbird is a spacious and cheerfully tropical deluxe villa that celebrates the joys of island living with traditional Jamaican design and spaces that open on every side to embrace views of the sea and the lush Tryall property.
Situated on Barnes Hill, Yellow Bird commands spectacular views of the golf course, pretty gardens, and the Caribbean Sea. Built on one level in Caribbean style and surrounded by lush gardens and lawns, Yellow Bird exudes a joyful aura so typical of Caribbean living.
The villa boasts very spacious bedrooms with three guest rooms to the west and the master suite in the villa’s east wing. The Master bedroom has two queen size beds a large bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower and a separate dressing area. Two guest rooms have two double beds and one guest bedroom has two twin beds that can be converted to a king. Each has a spacious newly refurbished private en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower with marble tiles throughout.
The spacious open living room with comfortable furnishings, built-in bar, and games table opens to the covered veranda. Beautiful lawns and gardens bursting with tropical flowers border the large pool and deck. Breakfast, lunch, or a casual candlelight dinner can be enjoyed under a floral pergola, and for more formal occasions there is a dining room that opens onto the patio and out to the view of the Sea.
• Swimming pool
• Private balconies
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wireless internet
• Safes and Hair dryers
• Cable Flat-screen TV
• 3 golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• Short ride to golf, and beach
• 2 Housekeepers
Bedroom 1 – Master: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, AC, Toilet, Walk-in shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Double size bed, En-suite bathroom, AC, Toilet, Walk-in shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Double size bed, En-suite bathroom, AC, Toilet, Walk-in shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite bathroom, AC, Toilet, Walk-in shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.