Wonderland at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Divine and Alluring Experience
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
WONDERLAND at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Perched on the hill overlooking Tryall sits the completely renovated Great House villa, WONDERLAND. This one-bedroom villa is located adjacent to the 1834 Georgian Great House which is the hub of Tryall activities. The redesign was just completed in January 2022.
This 1200+ sq. ft., villa enjoys a commanding panoramic view of Tryall’s championship golf course, the Caribbean Sea, and Montego Bay’s evening twinkling lights. The magnificent views are breathtaking from both levels of the villa. You are first greeted with a lovely garden, featuring an antique Jamaican cook pot. Depending on the season we grow orchids and other interesting plants.
The entry-level consists of a great room, with a state-of-the-art kitchen, an oversized island, a sitting area, a dining, and a full bathroom. The large refrigerator has an ice maker and filtered water. Swing open the glass French doors in the sitting area to enjoy the expansive views and balcony.
A gracious, wide staircase leads to the primary bedroom with a king-size bed and a 55” smart TV. The bedroom opens through French doors to a private terrace with comfortable seating with a gas-fire table, alfresco dining, and a BBQ. The En suite bathroom includes a walk-in rain shower, soaking tub, Washlet brand electric toilet, and a double trough sink.
Down the hall is the media room which provides private office space, a convertible sofa, and another 55” smart TV.
You will find Wonderland exhibits an extraordinary collection of Jamaican art including Albert Huie, father of Jamaican painting, Jeffrey Samuels, G. Barrett, Jonathan Routh, Eve Foster, Stanford Schliefer, and Seya Parboosingh. There are also many Jamaican intuitive artists represented such as Raz Dizzy, Roy Reid, Albert Artwell, Zion, and others. You will also find sculptures, antique maps, and photographs. The majority of the furniture and all the built-ins were made locally by skilled craftsmen.
There is a Sonos music system available in the living area and a portable speaker on the lower level for your personal choice of music using the Sonos app.
• Fully Air conditioned
• Indoor and outdoor dining
• Gas fire table
• En suite bathroom and Full bath on each level
• Blackout blind in the primary bedroom
• L’Occitane toiletries and Guest cotton bathrobes
• Energy-saving appliances – tankless water heater and induction range
• Washer/dryer unit, Hair dryer, and Lockable Safe
• Sirius satellite radio and Sonos
• 3 – 55” Smart TVs, 5 – ceiling fans, Free wireless internet, and Cable programming
• Private terrace off the primary bedroom
• Games and puzzles available
• Natural coral stone throughout
• One Golf cart
• Short walk to the tennis and pickleball center
• Gym and Massage center
• Tryall Market and Legendary golf course
• Kids’ Club, Game room, and library
• 3-minute golf cart ride to the new Beach Club featuring a heated saltwater pool
• Water sports facility, Boutique, and tour desk.
STAFF & SERVICES
• Karoline, a professionally trained housekeeper, provides daily service including housekeeping, laundry, and preparation of breakfast and lunch. Dinner is available at an extra charge.
• Lunch and dinner are also available at the Beach Restaurant and Beach Grill. Room service is offered from the Beach Restaurant dinner menu.
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, 55” Smart TV, En suite bathroom + walk-in rain shower, soaking tub, Washlet brand electric toilet, Double trough sink. Private terrace + Gas fire table, Alfresco dining, and BBQ
• Convertible sofa in the media room (can be used as a twin or king)
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.