Wheel House at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Exceptional Stunning Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
WHEEL HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
It is easy to see why Wheelhouse is one of our most popular villas and a villa to which people return again and again. The bright, light-open feel of the living spaces and the terrific sea views encapsulate the best Jamaican living. The location too is so very convenient for the tennis courts, Great House, and fitness center, and the golf course and beach are just a short drive in one of the villa’s golf carts.
There are six bedrooms which are all painted white and therefore exceptionally light and breezy. They are split between the east and west wings of the villa. Each bedroom is air-conditioned, and has a king-size bed – which can be configured as a twin if required – and an en suite bathroom finished in granite and marble with walk-in showers with rain heads.
The large free-flowing living room with its clean white lines and comfortable furniture opens out to fabulous views of the sea, surrounding countryside, and the beautiful pool deck. Meals can be enjoyed inside in the dining area adjacent to the indoor garden or outside on the pool terrace.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 6 feet
• Private veranda
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wifi
• I-pod dock and Safes
• Hair dryers
• Flat screen TVs
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• 2 golf carts
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Bedroom 6 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
Note: Wheelhouse does not have a generator. Therefore should there be a power outage, the villa will be without power until power is restored by the Jamaica Power Service.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.