Westshore Beach House in St James by Personal Villas - Beautiful Beachfront Villa with Plunge Pool
PROMO! SUMMER 2023
– An Epic Caribbean vacation for 15% less!
– Book until June 15th for stays between June 2nd and October 30th, 2023
– Minimum stay of 7 nights
– This offer is not combinable with any other offer.
– Blackout dates will be applied.
– Please inquire for more details.
WESTSHORE BEACH HOUSE, St James, Barbados
Set back from the coast road this two-storey villa is ideal for families or groups of up to 8 looking for privacy but also coastal convenience. The villa has been newly renovated with an open plan modern design featuring high ceilings, bright and airy bedrooms, a spacious covered deck and stunning views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The entranceway leads straight through to the airy kitchen and dining rooms and the picturesque views of the bay beyond. The kitchen is modern with a pantry off to the side and open plan dining with a formal 8 seater table as well as a casual breakfast bar and Caribbean chic decor with ocean hues.
The partially covered sun deck is enclosed for privacy but has access via stairs down to the sandy beach below. Guests can look forward to spending the day sunning on the loungers on the deck, snorkeling with the visiting sea turtles and sipping cocktails from the plunge pool at sunset before heading out to one of the many popular restaurants and hotspots that can be found on the famous Platinum Coast of Barbados.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor, a master room with a casual seating area, a king-size bed and an en suite with tub bath and rain shower and a second bedroom with twin beds, built-in closets and an en suite bathroom.
The second floor is definitely the place to relax after a day in the sunshine. Open and airy it features a spacious living area with oversized comfy sofas and big-screen entertainment centre as well as more casual seating and dining area that opens out to a spacious balcony, cool ocean breezes and gorgeous panoramic views of the quiet bay.
On this floor, you will find another master bedroom set to the rear of the house featuring a king size bed, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with tub bath and rain shower as well as a second en suite guest room with a king-size bed. There is also a powder room in the corridor for visitors.
Westshore is fabulously positioned just five minutes drive from the picturesque town of Speightstown which is home to many lovely beachfront restaurants and cafes. The bustling Holetown is a 10-minute drive away and there you will find trendy boutiques, casual dining and popular nightclubs. For the golf enthusiasts, Sandy Lane Golf Club and Westmoreland are only moments away.
* Plunge Pool, Glass Balcony, Sun Loungers
* Balcony with Motorized Awning
* Alfresco Dining, Wooden Sun Deck
* Flat-screen TV, Ceiling Fans, Internet Wifi
* On-site parking, Terrace
* Bed and Bath Linens, Beach Towels
* BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower
* Enhanced Cleaning Practices
* Housekeeping/Cook – Prepares two consecutive meals per day
* Extra Housekeeper for 4+ guests – 6 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, AC, WiFi and en-suite bathroom with tub, double vanity and shower
* Bedroom 2 – Master: King-size bed, AC, WiFi and en-suite bathroom with tub, double vanity and shower
* Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, AC, WiFi and en-suite bathroom with single vanity, shower
* Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds, AC, WiFi and en-suite bathroom with shower, and single vanity
Note: Might be affected by construction in the surrounding area until December 2024. We recommend inquiring first.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.