Waverly One in Gibbs, St Peter by Personal Villas - Perfect Getaway, Beachfront and Plunge Pool
WAVERLY ONE, Gibbs, Saint Peter, Barbados
Located on the fabulous Gibbes Beach in Barbados, this charming and secluded townhouse is ideal for those looking for the perfect get-away. Relax in comfort by the idyllic plunge pool, or stroll through your private tropical garden to reach the beachfront access – this is paradise at your doorstep.
Inside Waverly One you’ll find a spacious open-plan living and dining area – perfect for entertaining and spending time together. There is also an alfresco dining option for those who wish to enjoy their dinner under the stars, and a BBQ and built-in wet bar which is perfect for relaxing during the day. The contemporary furnishing downstairs has a touch of tropical flair, while upstairs you’ll find cooling tones in the three air-conditioned bedrooms (two of which have their own balcony).
With a postcard-pretty beach just steps away, and a plunge pool set in your very own tropical oasis, this will be an unforgettable holiday with endless memories. We look forward to welcoming you to our Barbados beachfront vacation rental!
* Plunge Pool, Wetbar
* Beachfront, Garden
* Cable TV, Wifi, Alfresco Dining
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms
* Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer
* Barbeque, Lounge Areas
* Security Safe, Balcony
* Beach Shower
* Watersports by request
* Housekeeping – 5 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Master: Queen-size bed, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Single Vanity, Shared Bathroom
* Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds convertible to King, Toilet, Tub/Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.