Vistamar 23 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Large Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi and Gazebo
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean-style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA VISTAMAR 23
Exquisitely designed by renowned architect G.F. Fini, who also designed La Marina de Casa de Campo and many prestigious villas within the resort, this modern masterpiece embraces both architectural and interior genius. Graced with lush vegetation and surrounded by mega-mansions in a private cul-de-sac neighborhood, this is one of the most exciting modern, fully turn-key properties available today. This four bedroom home set atop a home-site overlooking the 9th hole of the La Romana Country Club golf course. Built with extreme care and attention to detail, a wide selection of high-quality materials is used throughout. Following the grand driveway and incompatible architectural design, the home welcomes you with two side patios, the main gallery, a spacious living and dining room, library, TV media room, large swimming pool and jacuzzi with plenty of deck space by the gazebo. Featuring four spacious bedrooms with large bathrooms and outdoor showers, each one with a walk-in closet, and a chef’s kitchen with stainless steel commercial appliances. In addition to modern furnishings, several locally-made pieces were especially designed and built for use within the residence. In addition to a programable Lutron lighting system for variable light intensity and a centralized sound system with remote controls, the villa boasts a custom home theater, internet, telephones, and intercom in all areas. The villa faces due due-east and receives cool breezes all day and night.
Included Staff – Housekeeper, Cook, Waiter
* Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Gazebo
* Alfresco Dining, BBQ Facilities
* Cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet, Ceilings Fans
* Sound System, Studio, Chaise Lounges
* Hammocks, Bathroom Essentials
* Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer
* Hairdryers, In-Room Safe Box
* In-Room TV, External Terrace
* Parking Access, Gated Community
Resort Private Beach
World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1 – 1 King
Bedroom 2 – 1 King
Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen
Bedroom 4 – 2 Queen
Distance from Property
Minitas Beach – 1.5mi | The Marina – 0.2mi | Golf Pro Shop – 3.4mi | Equestrian Center – 3.4mi
Altos de Chavon – 2.4mi | Tennis Center – 2.7mi | Shooting Center – 4.7mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighbourhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.