Trou Rolland in Marigot Bay by Personal Villas - Private Infinity Pool, Large Patios and Ocean Views
VILLA TROU ROLLAND, Marigot Bay
The Villa Trou Rolland is a new villa located in the quiet, pristine bay of Trou Rolland – right next to Marigot Bay. The villa stands elegantly up on the hillside with a magnificent view overlooking the bay and out over the ocean’s horizon. A private infinity pool, large patios, and bay windows provide for breathtaking viewing points from all over the house. Plus, you can easily go down to the beach, where there is rarely a footprint. Or if you’re looking for a little more action, just hop over the ridge to Marigot Bay where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, and things to do.
The Villa is perfect for a group or large family looking for some quiet time away, where the serene views of the Caribbean are sure to rejuvenate and invigorate you. Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean in all its glory while maintaining all the comforts and amenities of home. A contemporary, state-of-the-art kitchen & BBQ with an ocean view will satisfy even your most ambitious home chef. The Villa has cable TV in the media room, WiFi on all floors, and even an iPhone/iPod music jack in every bedroom. But who are we kidding – we all know most of your time will be spent relaxing in the infinity pool or kicking back on a patio chair taking it all in.
The villa features 6 bedrooms, and a media room (with sofa bed) that can convert to a bedroom with en suite bath. Four of the bedrooms enjoy en suite bathrooms designed and built by Italian craftsmen, ceiling fans for when all you need is a little breeze, and climate control if you really need that extra coolness. The sixth bedroom shares an en suite bath.
There are 4 levels of patio decks – each equipped for entertaining, sunbathing, swimming and dining. An elegant central-helical staircase built in Maine adjoins the floors. An outdoor spiral staircase allows for easy movement between decks. All floors are covered with Travertine stone tiles and all counters are of rich dark granite.
The main living area enjoys breathtaking Caribbean vistas through tall walls of windows that can be opened to allow the sea breeze easy access. This room also features a vaulted Caribbean style ceiling and a central tower.
Maid service included twice weekly.
Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This can be rented as 1 – 6 bedrooms.
• Walking distance to pretty & quiet Trou Rolland beach.
• Amazing sea views over the Caribbean Sea from every angle.
• Lush gardens with fruit trees.
Good to Know:
• Must climb stairs, mainly spiral.
Housekeeper – 1 to 3 days weekly depending on occupancy.
* Enhanced Cleaning Practices
* Airport Fast Track – Adult
* Airport Fast Track – Child (age 2 – 11)
* Internet, Safe
* House Cleaning Included
* Other Services Concierge
Master Bedroom: King, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 2: King, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3: Queen, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4: Double, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5: Double, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 6: Twin Single, Toilet, Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.