Beautiful Private Villa, Full Time Driver/Van* Staff incl. Cook, AC, Free Wifi, Tryall Beach Club
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA SUMMERTIME, Montego Bay, Jamaica
6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. After sunset, the view transforms from brilliant blue water to the mesmerizing beauty of the sea at night, glimmering with reflections of cruise ships and the romantic night lights of Montego Bay nine miles away.
The setting is breathtaking: five sunny acres of landscaped grounds adorned by an abundance of palm trees, bougainvillea and hibiscus … large private pool … vegetable garden … and wooded grotto with antique stone terrace for sunset cocktails. After sunset, the view transforms from brilliant blue water to the mesmerizing beauty of the sea at night, glimmering with reflections of cruise ships and the romantic night lights of Montego Bay nine miles away.
Delicious home-cooked meals prepared by the Summertime cook are served on Royal Worcester china on the open-air poolside verandah. As a special treat on moonlit nights, meals are served on the terrace beyond the pool overlooking the romance of lights reflecting across the bay. Memorable dinners here can last for hours as guests relax into the heady ambiance of good food and drink, excellent service and a magnificent setting. Oliver, your cook, can create tasty Jamaican menus for about $35 per person per day. (Specialty meats, seafood and imported items will cost more.)
Interiors of this spacious Colonial manor have been refreshed with Laura Ashley fabrics, pretty pastel wall colors, and renovation of the kitchen and all bathrooms. The large living room opens to the covered dining terrace, casual sitting area and wet bar. Just beyond are the spacious open terrace and pool. Four bedrooms and the study (which can accommodate one or two extra guests) are on the main level. A mahogany staircase leads upstairs to two more spacious bedrooms.
Because the bedrooms are configured in three separate areas (two in the east wing, three in the west wing and two upstairs), Summertime is as appropriate for small groups of only 2, 4 or 6 guests as it is for a full house of 14. It does not feel like “too much house” for one or two couples and is wonderful for families.
* 6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea
* 7 bedrooms + 6 bathrooms
* full staff: cook, butler, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
* private tennis court
* large private pool and poolside wet bar
* cable 32” flat screen televisions throughout, DVD, VCR, SONY Play Station 2 and video games, sound system
* computer and color printer/copier/fax scanner
* outdoor games: croquet, bocce ball, horseshoes, ping pong, darts, volleyball (30′ x 60′) and badminton (20′ x 44′)
* regulation size half basketball court … 50′ wide by 57′ long
* exercise area with treadmill and elliptical
* complimentary full-time private driver and air-conditioned 12 seat van for excursions to the beach, etc. (Minimum 7 night stay required)
* handicap access
* wonderful for families with children ~ library of children’s DVDs and videos
* upgraded wireless internet access throughout the house and pool area (bring your laptop)
* Summertime has membership to the Tryall Club. For all future reservations from December 1, 2018 forward, an additional Temporary Membership Fee of US$26 per person per day plus a 15% service charge for any guest 16 years and older will be required. Payment will be made at the Front Desk in the Great House upon arrival.
After paying the Temporary Membership Fee, members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized water sports, nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized water sports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager’s Cocktail Party and various special events.
Master Bedroom Upstairs
King-size bed, large bathroom with bathtub plus separate walk-in shower, dressing room, French doors to rooftop and ocean view … a very spacious private suite. (Plenty of extra space here for cribs and cots for kids.)
Ivory Room Upstairs
King-size or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with shower, French doors to rooftop and beautiful ocean view.
Pink Room West Wing
King-size or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, opens to west porch with hammock; also opens to pool terrace.
Green Room West Wing
Double bed, private bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower and wheelchair friendly bathroom seat, opens to west porch and hammock.
Study West Wing
Shares West Wing with Green Room. Twin beds, small porch; shares hall bathroom with Green Room. Ideal for child of parents in Green Room. Air-conditioned.
Yellow Room East Wing
King-size or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, connecting door to Lavender Room; opens to pool terrace.
Lavender Room East Wing
King-size or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, connecting door to Yellow Room; opens to pool terrace.
Televisions, DVDs, VCRs, CD players and air conditioners in all bedrooms.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.