Villa Stella at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Exquisite and Classical Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
VILLA STELLA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Redolent of a classical Jamaican house with deep shaded verandas and tall ceilings, Villa Stella offers splendid ocean views from its elevated setting. The spacious living areas on two levels and a large swimming pool with a separate Jacuzzi and games room make it a perfect choice for families or groups of friends. A dining area on the upper veranda is complemented by an indoor air-conditioned dining room.
Villa Stella is situated on the brow of Copperwood Ridge. It is an easy walk to Tryall’s world class tennis courts, its gym, spa and other amenities, and a 3-minute ride by the villa’s complimentary golf cart to the championship Tryall Golf course and private beach.
Designed with classic Caribbean architectural features, the villa is on two levels with lofty ceilings, expansive verandas and open living spaces.
The spacious master suite has a king size bed with a large en suite bathroom. Five other bedrooms have twin beds each which may be converted to king size if required. En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers accompany each bedroom. All bedrooms have air-conditioning, cable television and DVD players.
A wide entrance on the main floor leads to the living room that overlooks the sea and countryside. A covered terrace wraps around the house and is perfect for parties with a bar and a built-in stereo system. There is a formal dining room as well as an informal dining area on the upper veranda. The kitchen includes a wood burning pizza oven. A games room on the lower level with a pool table, football and an eight foot HDTV projector provide entertainment for the young as does the large heated swimming pool and separate Jacuzzi tub outside.
Can be rented as a 3, 4, or 6 Bedroom Villa.
• Heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi
• Games room (pool table, football) and 2 carts
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Free Wireless internet, Cable television, and Flat screen Televisions
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining and Private balconies
• iPod docks, Safes, Hair dryers, and Pizza oven
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short golf cart ride to golf and Waking distance to tennis
• Beach, Massage center, and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – Master Bedroom – King size bed, A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin size beds (convert to King size bed), A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin size beds (convert to King size bed), A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin size beds (convert to King size bed), A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin size beds (convert to King size bed), A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Bedroom 6 – 2 Twin size beds (convert to King size bed), A/C, Cable TV, DVD Player, En-suite marble bathrooms equipped with waterfall showers
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.