Las Lomas 5 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Great Views of the Caribbean Sea
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA LAS LOMAS #5
This six-bedroom air-conditioned, 10,000 Sqft villa sits on a 35,000.00 sqft lot on a breezy hill in Las Lomas, the newest and most exclusive neighborhood in Casa de Campo. The villa sits on hole 8th of Dye Fore course (Southside towards the Marina and Beach) offering great views of the Caribbean Sea, Las Lomas is centrally located near the Minitas Beach, the Marina and Altos de Chavon.
The villa’s huge pool and open architecture is great for big families providing different living spaces among its levels and open living areas.
Full kitchen with Viking fridges and stoves. Dining room for 10. A staff consisting of a cook, two maids, and a butler will make sure you won’t have to lift a finger.
All bedrooms have centralized air-conditioning, TV with cable (4 have new HD TVs), full baths and three with an optional outdoor shower. The studio/TV room comes with a HD TV, full bathroom, outdoor shower and sofa bed that can be used as a 7th bedroom if needed.
The gazebo comes with a great dining area, kitchenette, and bar that overlooks the swimming pool & Jacuzzi. The heating system for the pool has just installed.
The villa comes fully staffed with a cook(lady), two maids, one butler/bartender, one gardener a pool man and a villa administrator who can take care of many things before and during your stay. For example, she can book an airport transfer, arrange a menu and groceries before arrival, book tee times, golf carts and boat rentals as well as local CDC sports and activities and off-premise excursions.
Cook, Waiter, Housekeepers
*During the Christmas and New Year, the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Alfresco Dining, Studio
BBQ Facilities, Gazebo
Fully Equipped Kitchen
In Room Safe Box
Resort Private Beach
World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Full
Bedroom 5: 2 Full
Bedroom 6: 2 Full
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.