Villa La Siesta 3BR in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - Few Minutes Walk to Baie Rouge Beach
VILLA LA SIESTA 3BR, Terres Basses, St Martin
Villa La Siesta, Caribbean style, has a panoramic view of the Caribbean sea, the island of Anguilla, Marigot Bay, and the Simpson Bay lagoon.
The terrace of the swimming pool with a shallow end offers a dining and living room space protected by a glazed screen.
3 bedrooms open onto the pool terrace. Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom. On the lower level of Villa La Siesta are located 2 other bedrooms with their en suite bathroom.
Villa La Siesta as its name suggests is the dream property for absolute relaxation within a short walk of the beautiful beach of Baie Rouge.
Villa La Siesta is the ideal home for a family holiday on the island of St Martin and can be rented as a 3, 4 or a 5-bedroom villa!
*This villa has 5 bedrooms and this is the 3-bedroom rate, upon arrival you can choose whichever 3 bedrooms you like and the other bedrooms are simply locked off during the stay. The entire villa is still private for your group*
* Swimming Pool – Length: 25 ft & Width
* Satellite TV, Wifi Internet
* Pets Allowed, Handicap Access
* Beautiful indoor/outdoor living spaces
* Gardener/ pool person
* Concierge service
* Bedroom 1- King bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
* Bedroom 2- King bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
* Bedroom 3- King bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
Our new Welcome Basket is available since March 1st, 2023 and will be adjusted according to the group.
A personalized bottle of local rum “Ma Doudou” will be added for repeat guests.
The Welcome Basket include the following items:
* Chips and Cookies
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.