Villa Conchiglia in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Elegantly Living in Paradise
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
Villa Conchiglia, a fantastically unique, award-wining residence exuding elegance and luxury but characterized by its relaxed, European soul. Offering exceptional ocean and golf views and benefiting from an elevated, private location, this one-of-a-kind residence faces due south and is perched high above the Dye Fore golf course with direct, unobstructed views of the turquoise and blue Caribbean Sea.
The first thing you will notice about is the home’s beach-shell design, as the home’s primary curved roofline overlaps the home’s secondary curved roof line, resembling the shape of a “shell.” Nested within the exclusive Rio Mar cul-de-sac and set atop a large ocean-view homesite, the home was designed for connoisseurs of art, golf and of course of the sea. Facing due south, cool, Caribbean breezes will caress your skin at all times, and beach-inspiring sunlight fills the pool deck all day. In fact, Villa Conchiglia has one of the most captivating, elongated oval-shaped infinity-edge pools in the entire resort and is considered a work of art as well as a center of enjoyment. Just past the pool is the gazebo and sunning deck which are both centers of constant enjoyment and entertainment within the estate.
Exuding designer flare in every detail, Villa Conchiglia features five spacious bedrooms, all suites with cedar-lined walk-in closets and luxurious en-suite baths. The primary master has stunning Ocean Views, and a climate-controlled master bath and closet which will make your jaw drop! Guests will enjoy the independent, private 3-bedroom wing located on the lower level, and owners will enjoy the privacy of the upper level bedrooms located within the main area of the residence. Additional features include an over-sized Italian designed kitchen with separate staff kitchen, a 2-vehicle garage, 2 massage rooms and a den. Symbolic of outdoor living at the highest levels, Villa Conchiglia is simply a rare work of art in every way!
Housekeeper, Cook, Waiter
*During the Christmas and New Year, the minimum stay is 10 nights.
* Swimming Pool
* Alfresco Dining & BBQ Facilities
* Chaise Lounges & Heated Jacuzzi
* Interior Terrace & Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Gated Community & Parking Access
* Sound System
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Artist Village
* Equestrian Center
* Event Facilities
* Resort Private Beach
* Shooting Center
* Tennis Center
* World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: 2 Full
Bedroom 3: 2 Full
Bedroom 4: 2 Full
Bedroom 5: 2 Full
Distance from Property
Minitas Beach – 3.3mi | The Marina – 0.6mi | Golf Pro Shop – 3.8mi | Equestrian Center – 3.8mi | Altos de Chavon – 0.4mi | Tennis Center – 2.2mi | Shooting Center – 4.3mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.