Cliffside Cottage - Ideal for Couples and Families, Beautiful Pool and Beach
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA CLIFFSIDE COTTAGE, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Dramatically perched on a lush green hillside above the sea, Cliffside Cottage commands stunning views of the deep blue Caribbean Sea by day and romantic lights that glisten across Montego Bay after sunset. Sunrise and sunset vistas from this vantage point are mesmerizing.
Cliffside Cottage has membership to the Tryall Club. For all future reservations from December 1, 2018 forward, an additional Temporary Membership Fee of US$26 per person per day plus a 15% service charge for any guest 16 years and older will be required. Payment will be made at the Front Desk in the Great House upon arrival.
After paying the Temporary Membership Fee, members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager’s Cocktail Party and various special events.
*NOTE: Tryall Club membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through November 30, 2019. Some villa beach memberships are not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond November 30, 2019. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
Dramatically perched on a lush green hillside above the sea, Cliffside Cottage commands stunning views of the deep blue Caribbean Sea by day and romantic lights that glisten across Montego Bay after sunset. Sunrise and sunset vistas from this vantage point are mesmerizing. The central part of the villa is the large living room with high rafter-and-beam ceiling. This space opens wide to a wrap-around verandah that captures the breathtaking view and refreshing tradewinds.
Wonderful home-cooked meals are served on the breezy covered east verandah with a view of Montego Bay across the water … or in the cozy and colorful indoor dining room. The staff will also create romantic poolside dinner parties under the stars at guests’ request.
Just steps from the house are the large pool and sunny terrace trimmed in exotic purple and fuchsia bougainvillea attracting Jamaica’s delicate Doctor Bird. A special treat is an after-dinner coffee or Tia Maria served on the pool terrace. The pool terrace is also a wonderful spot for dancing in the moonlight under the great Jamaican sky.
* Five-bedroom five-bath private villa with remarkable view
* 5,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space on four acres
* 20′ x 40′ private pool and large cut stone pool terrace
* New bar is located on the veranda with outdoor dining area
* air conditioning in all bedrooms
* Staff of 5: chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardener/night watchman
* cable television with large plasma screen, DVD and video library
* sound system, CD library and iPod dock with wireless speakers
* complimentary calls to the US and Canada
* wireless Internet
* Magnificent panorama of Montego Bay, Caribbean Sea, sunrises, sunsets
In private east wing. Kingsize mahogany canopy bed, French doors to a private balcony with ocean view, French doors to side balcony and walkway to pool, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower. Locked area for valuables.
Queensize mahogany bed, French doors to terrace with ocean view, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. French doors to interior garden with landscape lights and walkway to the living room. Adjoining passageway with Bedroom 3.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option. French doors to terrace with ocean and pool view. Large bay window with sunset views. En-suite bathroom with double vanity and tub-shower combination. Adjoining passageway with Bedroom 2.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option along with day bed. Garden view. Hall bath with walk-in shower.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option. Garden view. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.