Villa Calypso Court in Saddleback by Personal Villas - Hacienda-Style with Pool, Ideal for Families
CALYPSO COURT, Saddleback, Cap Estate
Calypso Court is a hacienda-style 3-bed, 2- bath villa in Cap Estate, situated on a gently sloping acre of property overlooking both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The beautifully landscaped gardens frame these fantastic panoramic views, and the villa enjoys fresh Atlantic breezes and lots of light.
Calypso Court is ideal for a family, with its extensive grounds, large pool and Jacuzzi and barbecue deck. Guests can lounge poolside, explore the property or retreat to the shade of one of its covered patios.
The single-storey villa is open and bright. There is a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor garden, laundry and a comfortably appointed sunken sitting room. The sitting room opens out onto a covered patio which in turn opens out onto the main patio with a built-in barbecue.
There are 2 bedrooms, each with private patios and a shared bathroom. The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a patio with a beautiful Atlantic view. All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
• Private Pool, Jacuzzi
• TV, DVD, DVD player, Satellite or Cable
• Kitchen, BBQ, Free Parking
• Internet, Safe
• Beautiful panoramic views encompassing the Caribbean and Atlantic.
• Large gardens.
Good to Know:
• Rooms are equipped with mosquito nets.
Staff: Housekeeper/Cook – Monday to Saturday 9am – 3pm
Bedroom 1 – 1 Queen bed, Air Conditioning, Private Terrace, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds, Air Conditioning, Private patios and a shared bathroom
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds, Air Conditioning, Private patios and a shared bathroom
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.