Villa Cacique 21 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Short Walk to Minitas Beach
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
An oceanfront home on the golf course, directly overlooking the greens of holes number four and five of the famed Pete Dye, ‘Teeth of the Dog’ golf course, in Casa de Campo. The house plan is open and spacious, incorporating the golf course, outside garden vegetation and the ocean view from all the entertaining areas of the house and from three of its six bedrooms. Its prime oceanfront location on the golf course is only equaled by its outstanding location in relation to the beach. Minitas Beach, Casa de Campo’s exclusive private beach, is only at a four-minute walk from the Villa. Imagine, here you can enjoy a sunset sipping drinks in the veranda or relaxing in the Jacuzzi by the pool, and later walk to Minitas Beach to have a memorable dining experience at The Beach Club, by Le Cirque, the gourmet restaurant there. On another evening, take the golf cart and drive to La Marina; enjoy the yachts and choose from among the several gourmet restaurants featured–it is only a ten-minute golf cart drive away.
Six large guest bedrooms and seven and a half baths. All of the bedrooms have air-conditioning. The master suite features an entrance hall, a king-sized bed, walk in closet, cable flat screen TV, Blue-ray DVD player, Bose stereo radio, private bath and a balcony with a breathtaking ocean view. All other bedrooms are as spacious as the master bedroom, four have king-sized beds and two have two queen-sized beds. All six have walk-in closets, cable TV, and private bathrooms and other amenities similar to the Master suite. There is an additional twin bed and trundle in one of the largest bedrooms in case of small children wanting to share a room with the adults. Three of the bathrooms in guest rooms are handicapped accessible. We also have two cribs available for small children. The last part of the process was just finished at the end of September 2015 and included a brand new, very large kitchen and a new full bathroom to service the pool area and the downstairs of the house.
A couple of important features of the house, which set it apart from many others at Casa de Campo, are an air-conditioned dining room -with table seating for up to fourteen- and a Home Theater Area with system 7.1, projector and 92 inch motorized screen. Other special features include a bathroom which incorporates a garden shower in one of the two downstairs bedrooms, and the newly built pergola in the swimming pool area- perfect for seating and dining al fresco. The villa comes fully staffed with a staff of three people: one butler/waiter, a cook and a maid. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared daily at the request of the guests (guests provide the groceries for preparation). Daily cleaning and linen and towel service are also included with the rental. Laundry and Ironing Services are also provided at a nominal fee to be arranged with the staff. The staff leaves in the evening, but arrangements may be made at an additional nominal charge for them to work later and stay overnight in the staff bedrooms of the Villa.
Housekeeper, Cook, Waiter, Gardener
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: King
Bedroom 5: 2 Queen
Bedroom 6: 2 Queen
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.