COMPLIMENTARY DRIVER! Stunning Ocean Views, Full Staff, AC, Free Wifi, Concierge Service
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA BLUE HEAVEN, Montego Bay, Jamaica
The grounds are adorned by elegant palm trees, bougainvillea, hibiscus, ginger lilies, frangipani, bamboo, ferns, lavender, and periwinkle. Velvety soft zoysia grass invites barefoot walks around the lawn.
On the main floor, wide glass doors and cedar louvres open to the wrap-around verandah. The perspective is mesmerizing day and night … sunrises and sunsets, cruise ships, tropical lightning show on the distant horizon, and the twinkling night lights of the town across Montego Bay.
The pretty living room has extraordinarily comfortable overstuffed sofas and chairs and a hand-painted armoire that houses TV and VCR. Adjoining the living room is the colorful den, also with television and VCR and games cupboard … an ideal playroom for children. A daybed in the den can accommodate one extra child. Twin-size air mattresses are available as well. Just outside the den is a removable gate should parents wish to control access of children to the pool area.
On the main level are the two downstairs bedrooms … with walls washed in pastel yellow and blue and connecting through a shared bathroom. The downstairs connecting bedrooms are another good feature for parents and small children. While both bedrooms open to the pool terrace, these doors can be locked to prevent youngsters from wandering into the pool area without supervision.
Upstairs is the bright master bedroom suite, commanding a stunning view of the tranquil harbor of Montego Bay and the lush mountains beyond.
Home-cooked meals are served in the dining room or, most often, on the airy verandah. The cook is more than willing to prepare individual meals to suit the tastes of children.
* deluxe private villa with a sweeping view of blue Caribbean Sea and Montego Bay
* quartz kitchen countertops and commercial 6-burner stove
* upholstered sofas and cushions in sitting room
* flat-screen TVs in each bedroom, living room and family room
* linens and paintwork in all bedrooms
* bathroom fixtures and personalized towels
* electric gates at entry to property
* Complimentary driver on 7 night reservations
* repolished all marble floors and kitchen cabinets
* 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms … also one daybed in children’s playroom
* 16′ x 32′ private pool
* full staff: cook, housekeeper/laundress, gardener/butler
* digital satellite system … televisions, VCR’s, DVD, CD players, iPod dock
* air conditioning in all bedrooms
* complimentary Wifi
* child friendly: children’s playroom with daybed, television and Play Station
* Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager’s Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night. Current membership runs through November 30, 2019. See note below for full details*
Master Bedroom – King-size bed. Large private bathroom w/ double sinks, walk-in shower, bidet, Jacuzzi tub. The only room on the second floor.
Children’s Play Room – 1 twinsize daybed, lockable door to pool terrace, TV & VCR, Play Station 2. Shares bathroom w/ Bedrooms 2 & 3.
Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed, door to pool terrace. Shares bathroom w/ Bedroom 3. Bathroom has double sinks & tub-shower combined.
Kingsize bed, door to pool terrace. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 2.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.