Bahia Chavon 7 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Half Moon Infinity Pool with Bar and Gazebo
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean-style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA BAHIA CHAVON #7
A beautiful five bedroom Balinese-style home with a mix of local and African accents that highlights large open social areas with rich gardens and views of Casa de Campo Marina. As you walk in, guests are welcome thru a small pergola, water features and a long lush corridor that lead you to the living areas, a half-moon infinity swimming pool, bar and gazebo. Bedrooms are located on both ground and second level.
The studio, guest bedroom and fully equipped kitchen are located on the ground level. The other three bedrooms plus the large master bedroom sit on the second level. The master bedroom offers views over the Marina and the Caribbean Sea. The bedroom features a small living area and balcony. Each bedroom overlooks the interior gardens and comes with air conditions, private bathrooms and dressing areas. The villa is just steps away from the Marina where restaurants, shops and supermarkets are located.
* Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Gazebo
* Alfresco Dining, BBQ Facilities
* Cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet, Ceilings Fans
* Sound System, Studio, Chaise Lounges
* En-Suite Bathrooms, Bathroom Essentials
* Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer
* Hairdryers, In-Room Safe Box
* In-Room TV, Interior Terrace
* Parking Access, Gated Community
* Artist Village
* Equestrian Center
* Event Facilities
* Resort Private Beach
* Shooting Center
* Tennis Center
* World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1 – 1 King
Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen
Bedroom 4 – 2 Full
Bedroom 5 – 2 Full
DISTANCE FROM PROPERTY:
Minitas Beach – 1.5mi | The Marina – 0.2mi | Golf Pro Shop – 3.4mi
Equestrian Center – 3.4mi | Altos de Chavon – 2.4mi | Tennis Center – 2.7mi
Shooting Center – 4.7mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.