Amanoka on the Beach - Ideal for Couples and Families, Beautiful Pool and Beach
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA AMANOKA ON THE BEACH, Discovery Bay, Jamaica
Located on beautiful Discovery Bay, Amanoka is one of the most stunning villas in this collection. From the spacious verandah and pool, a barefoot stroll leads down a soft lawn to the 70’ white sand beach, clear turquoise water, and waterfront gazebo with suspended canvas swings.
True to its name, Aman-oka is a “peaceful home” of exquisite design and restful ambiance. Quiet interiors are complementary textures of teak, bamboo, and stone from Jamaica, China and Indonesia. Delicate orchids accessorize every room and bath. Meandering lily ponds, fountains and gardens and more orchids grace the exterior.
The Amanoka compound consists of the Main Villa and The Annex linked by a landscaped walkway through an interior courtyard.
Unique to Amanoka is its floating spa in a tropical pavilion. Adjacent to the spa is the air-conditioned gym with Precor Elliptical, treadmill, free weights, fitness DVD’s, balls, mats and music. Just across the lane is Amanoka’s own Novacrylic surface tennis court, lit for night play. Racquets are provided. Amanoka is a virtual resort within itself.
The state-of-the-art kitchen has a 6-burner gas stove, Jenn-Air double oven, microwave, dishwasher, bottled water server and gas grill. Because cuisine at Amanoka is extraordinary, the typical grocery budget here is $60-$70 per adult per day, $25 per child per day.
Kayaks, sailfish and snorkel gear are complimentary. In lively Ocho Rios 30 minutes from Amanoka are nightlife, restaurants, shops, open-air craft markets, more water sports, rafting, jitney tours of a working plantation and dramatic Dunn’s River Falls. Driving time from the Montego Bay airport to Amanoka is approximately 60 minutes well worth the drive along a gorgeous seascape. The eastern shore of Discovery Bay with its lovely villas and cottages is colloquially known as “The Riviera” one of Jamaica’s treasures.
* 13’ X 26’ infinity edge pool ~ poolside Jacuzzi
* full staff: 2 chefs, butler, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
* tennis court lit for night play, Novacrylic surface (racquets provided)
* complimentary high-speed, upgraded Internet, computer, fax, copier, scanner, 2 phone lines
* IP Phone for complimentary overseas calls
* sea kayaks, sailfish, snorkel gear, bumper pool and poker table
* air-conditioned gym (Precor elliptical, treadmill, free weights, fitness DVDs, balls, mats and music)
* private spa in a pavilion on a pond with waterfalls (spa treatments with holistic specialist for various fees)
* TV and iPod docks in all bedrooms and gym
* family room with board games, cable and satellite television, VCR, DVD and movies
* 12-speaker Bose surround sound music system, CD player + iPod dock
* electronic gate, safes in 5 bedrooms
Great Room – 32” cable TV, Satellite, VCR, sound system (12-speakers for music inside, poolside & seaside), hairdryers, telephones & intercoms, bumper pool & poker table, opens to pool terrace w/ bamboo pavilion & Jacuzzi.
Master Bedroom – King-size bed; 27” cable TV + satellite; en-suite bath, Jacuzzi, stone shower area, bidet, vanities, WC, hairdryers, TV, telephones & intercoms, French doors to the outdoor sitting pavilion & pool terrace, lovely view of the bay.
Bamboo Room – King-size bed; en-suite bath, linen-draped stone bathtub-shower combination, bidet, hairdryers, TV, telephones & intercoms, exotic garden view through louvered windows.
Mahogany Room – 2 Queen-size beds; en-suite bath, stone bathtub-shower combined, slate vanity, bidet, hairdryers, TV & intercoms, lovely garden view.
Two master bedrooms, both kingsize, each with en-suite bathroom, tub-shower combination. French doors from each to balcony, hammock and lovely view.
Bedroom 1 – Kingsize bedroom; en-suite bath, walk-in shower, WC, hairdryers, TV, telephones, intercoms, French doors to terrace.
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin-size beds that can convert to a king, en-suite bath, walk-in shower, hairdryers, TV, telephones, intercoms, French doors to terrace.
If occupancy in excess of 14 guests is approved, a surcharge of $150 per additional guest per night will apply.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.