Twin Palms at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Phenomenal Views with World-Class Stay
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
TWIN PALMS at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Twin Palms with its 60-mile ocean panorama is the perfect encapsulation of magnificence. Built and furnished with no expense spared, this is a villa for those for whom there is no compromise and where comfort and attention to detail are the very finest.
Surrounded by ten acres of rolling manicured lawns, Twin Palms commands views that take in sixty miles of the ocean. The house is built on one level and the Great House influence is punctuated with accents of Rome through the graceful columns and shaded courtyards and here and there, subtle hints of a Moroccan palace. There is a seamless flow to this house that enables the breeze to constantly waft through; lofty rooms enhance the sense of space; calming shades of blue, coral, and splashes of red create a restful and timeless ambiance and there is a distinct awareness of the outside being brought in from wherever you look.
Twin Palms is all about attention to detail such as the large luminescent crystal ball in the central courtyard, the smoothness of the polished stone, and the play of shadows from suspended hand-beaten lanterns.
There are seven bedrooms to choose from that are contained in three suites and approached along a columned covered walkway that leads off from the central courtyard. This clever and inspired design facilitates complete privacy enabling families or friends to adjourn to their own space. The master suite is entered through double half-glazed doors at the far end of the walkway that opens to a centrally positioned sitting room. To one side there is a master bedroom and two further bedrooms on the other side. Each has a king-size four-poster bed and an En suite bathroom. The master bathroom is notable for the large sunken circular bathtub positioned to take in the views outside as well as the adjacent work-out room.
On either side of the walkway are two suites, one facing north and the other south, each with two bedrooms. The entrance to each leads into a sitting room with a bedroom on either side. One bedroom in each suite has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has two double beds. The en suite bathrooms are of an exceptional standard and outside the sitting room of each suite is a private covered veranda furnished with a sofa and chairs.
This is a house that is designed for entertaining – be it on a grand or an intimate scale. The straight lines and elegant enfilade style are naturally conducive to the flow of people and there are many stylish areas where one can retreat or gather together.
The veranda is the centerpiece of the living space at Twin Palms, offering space to sit, a table at which to dine, a bar to sit, and a pool deck for sunning. The seven multi-tiered pools are centered by a sixty-foot infinity-edge lap pool, with a children’s wading pool and whirlpools on either side. Within the veranda are a series of rooms, both formal and informal. The pale blue and white drawing room has open architraves to both sides and the front; the dining room is anchored by a handsome mahogany dining table. Close by is the palm court and a secluded fire pit which is strategically placed to capture optimum views of the sunsets for which the parish of Hanover is so renowned.
For those who from time to time need to catch up with the international news or watch a game of sport, the media room has a large flat screen television and children have their own games room with table tennis table, foosball, television and two seating platforms upon which to read.
Can be rented as a 4, 5, or 7 Bedroom Villa.
• Heated multi-tiered swimming pool
• Children’s wading pool
• Air conditioning
• SONOS throughout
• Workout room in the master suite
• 3 golf carts
• Wireless internet access and SMART televisions
• Bar, Jacuzzi, and Firepit
• Flat Screen Televisions throughout
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Games room and Media room
• Chef, Butler
• Private security
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, A/C, En-suite Bathroom + Large sunken circular bathtub, Outside views, Adjacent work-out room
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda
Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda + furnished sofa and chairs
Bedroom 5 – 2 Double beds, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda + furnished sofa and chairs
Bedroom 6 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda + furnished sofa and chairs
Bedroom 7 – 2 Double beds, A/C, En-suite Bathroom, Private covered veranda + furnished sofa and chairs
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.