Turtle Nest in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - A Serene Oasis, Mesmerizing Panoramic Views
– We are thrilled to offer a 10% discount
– For arrivals between July 1 and August 31, 2023
– For 7 nights minimum stays
– Please inquire for more details
TURTLE NEST, Terres Basses, St. Martin
Turtle Nest’s vibrant tropical garden entry sets the stage for a specular Caribbean view. Set on a slight rise at the edge of Baie Lounge Beach, the villa delivers a mesmerizing panoramic vista painted in sapphire and turquoise. The island of Saba rises in front of you followed by Statia, Kitts, and Nevis flowing into the western horizon. In the distance are ships, yachts, and sailing boats. Planes quietly descend. It is pure entertainment, yet a serene oasis.
Stylish and contemporary, the architectural design takes advantage of the view and tropical atmosphere. Interiors and exterior spaces seamlessly flow inside to outside. Glass doors disappear into the walls. Sand color tiles flow throughout the house seamlessly connecting to the beach. Large covered terraces provide generous seating for dining and lounging.
At the shoreline, you are steps from the beach and the stunning infinity pool edging the sea. The expansive pool terrace is filled with oversized daybeds and loungers for total relaxing. The gazebo at the ocean’s edge is a great place to gather with bar-style seating, dining space, and barbeque.
The open-plan interiors harmoniously blend with the exteriors. The look is elegantly sleek yet comfortable; a beautiful mix of contemporary style with elegant old-world Caribbean touches like the handcrafted shuttered doors and windows. The spacious formal living and dining area seamlessly connects with the beautifully modern, well-equipped kitchen. A soothing color scheme blends cream, taupe, and white with pops of vibrant colors. High vaulted ceilings create an airy feel. For entertainment, choose a flat-screen TV with Netflix, Wi-Fi, or an outdoor sound system.
The four bedrooms are of equal size; two at each end of the main house, all with sea views. Two have private terraces. Spacious and serene, each room’s decor blends a neutral palette with vibrant art and accessories. Spa style bathrooms, in taupe and creamy tones, have walk-in showers and designer accessories. One has an outdoor garden shower.
You are secluded, yet very close to amenities. You are steps from Baie Longue Beach. It’s a short drive to Baie Nettle’s restaurants. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven. A mere 10 minutes to the international airport.
This property has 4 King Bed(s).
Outdoor Pool – 12m x 6m | Private Pool | Pool Salt Water Electrolysis
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Satellite / Cable | Stereo | Television
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer/Washer | Hair Dryer | Internet – Wireless | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Steamer
Filter Coffee Machine | Nespresso Machine | Vitamix Blender | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove
Bird Watching | Boating | Gambling | Shopping | Water Sports | Whale Watching | Wildlife Viewing
Beach | Beach View | Beachfront | Ocean View
Deck/Patio | Gas Grill
Security Cameras on Outer Perimeter
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System | Ocean Front Gazebo
Bedroom 1: King-size bed, A/C, WiFi, TV, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 2: King-size bed, A/C, WiFi, TV, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 3: King-size bed, A/C, WiFi, TV, private terraces, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, vanity
Bedroom 4: King-size bed, A/C, WiFi, TV, private terraces, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, vanity
* Chef services have to be catered by the preferred chef, Chef Julien Bonnel, or members of his team.
* For all Holiday requests, please contact our team. Many properties will accept a minimum of 7-nights but we prefer 14 nights if the dates overlap Christmas or New Year’s week.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.