Trinity at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Luxurious Paradise Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
TRINITY VILLA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Trinity is a sprawling paradise boasting extraordinary views, two full-sized swimming pools, a Sonos music system throughout, and is the only Tryall villa fully equipped for wheelchair access, including a state-of-the-art custom wheelchair stair lift by Savaria, Inc.
Along with the great views and fun pools, Trinity’s exteriors boast sensational gardens profuse with flowers, gentle waterfalls, and a sunny gazebo cooled by mountain breezes. The interior has gorgeous living areas (including a cigar room) and exceptional attention to detail making it a truly luxurious place to be.
Completed in January of 2007 and designed by world-class architect Thomas Reed, Trinity Villa is nestled on the ridge of Barnes Hill surrounded by four acres of gardens. It comprises 13,000 square feet of covered living space and an additional 6000 square feet of pools and patios. Much of the furniture was designed and created by local craftsman, Trinity’s own Thomas McKenzie.
There are five bedrooms in total with two on the main floor and three on the lower level. Each has a king-size bed and en suite bathroom with a double sink and a huge walk-in shower with three shower heads. Three of the bedrooms have private verandas, the fourth opens to the pool deck and the fifth is behind a giant waterfall.
A palm-lined cut stone driveway welcomes you to the foyer and a vast great room that opens out to stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and countryside. Doors that recess into the walls enable the great room, dining room, bar, library, breakfast area, pool deck, and gazebo to flow seamlessly together.
Guests can close each day with a different experience at Trinity; sunset cocktails at the gazebo, casual dinners on the terrace; elegant candlelit affairs in the dining room; family movie night in the large media room with an 80” Apple television with Netflix, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. Or you can retire to the cigar room with a glass of sherry as you watch the sparkling lights of the Montego Bay skyline. Whatever you choose, Trinity and its gracious and welcoming staff of nine – including a superb mixologist – are guaranteed to make it a memorable stay.
• Heated Infinity lap pool – deepest point 4 feet
• 2nd full swimming pool – deepest point 8 feet 5 inches
• 2 large waterfalls in each pool
• Private terraces, 2 golf carts
• Cigar room and 100 bottle wine closet
• Hair dryers, Free Wifi
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• I-pod docks & Safes
• Sirius satellite radio
• Sonos music system throughout villa and patios
• Cable Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
• 80″ Apple TV with Netflix in the media room
• Massage center
• Fitness center & boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
• Short ride to golf, beach, and tennis
• 3 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.