The Penthouse 306, Schooner Bay by Personal Villas - Overlooks the Communal Pool and Tropical Garden
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PENTHOUSE 306 AT SCHOONER BAY, Speightstown, St. Peter, Barbados
Ideally located on the West Coast at the entrance of Speightstown, this well-appointed two-storey penthouse apartment offers an idyllic beachfront living experience. Part of the Schooner Bay Development, The Penthouse overlooks the communal pool and tropical garden with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea. The floor plan, encompassing 3,322 sq.ft., has three air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is situated on the upper floor where you enjoy the sea and inland views from the wrap-round terrace. One of the bedrooms has twin beds which can be set up separately if required.
The building with just four floors, accessible with an elevator, results in higher ceiling heights, enhancing the breezy atmosphere. The large and covered terrace on the main floor runs adjacent to the living room, providing lovely sea views. It has plenty of space for family dinners, sunset cocktails or simply relaxing.
Schooner Bay offers a shared pool, gym, 24 hour security and gated entrance.
* 2 storey penthouse
* Wrap-around terrace
* Communal pool & gym
* Close to local amenities
* Outdoor Pool
* 24h Security and Gated Community
* Exterior Lighting
* Fitness Room / Equipment
* Outdoor Furniture
* Rooftop Terrace
* Sea View
* Security At The Gate
* Suitable for children (2-12 years)
* Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Housekeeper (3 days a week, 3h per day)
Master Bedroom – King
Bedroom 2 – King
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twins
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.