The Lookout 307 at Schooner Bay by Personal Villas - Stunning Modern Homely Design
THE LOOKOUT 307 at SCHOONER BAY, Speightstown, St. Peter
Ideally located on the West Coast at the entrance of Speightstown, this well-appointed two-storey penthouse apartment offers an idyllic beachfront living experience. Part of the Schooner Bay Development, The Lookout faces the beach. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from the wrap-around terrace of the upper floor and from the one running along the 2 bedrooms and the living room.
The Lookout features three centrally air-conditioned bedrooms. Each has a luxurious en suite bathroom with marble tiling throughout.
The building with just four floors, accessible with an elevator, results in higher ceiling heights, enhancing the breezy atmosphere. It has plenty of space for family dinners, sunset cocktails or simply relaxing. An office facing the communal pool and tropical garden completes this luxurious apartment.
* Communal/Outdoor Pool
* Air Conditioning
* Balcony, BBQ
* Beach Access
* Beach Chairs
* Beach Towels
* Beachfront, Fully Gated
* Ceiling Fans, Television
* Covered Terrace
* Enclosed Garden
* Exterior Lighting
* Fitness Room / Equipment
* Gated Community
* Kettle, Blender, Toaster
* Linens Provided
* Outdoor Furniture
* Parking, Safe
* Sea View, Terrace
* Housekeeper – (3 days a week, 4h/day)
* 24h Security
* Bedroom 1- King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower
* Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.