The Gatehouse in St James by Personal Villas - Walk to the Beach, Stunning Views, Private Pool
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
PROMO! SUMMER SPECIAL
– Pay for 6 nights and stay for a luxurious 7 nights!
– Offer valid on bookings between June and September 2023
– Please inquire for more details.
THE GATEHOUSE at PAVILION GROVE, St James, Barbados
This superb 2 bedroom detached Barbados villa is situated in the ideally located Pavilion Grove community with just five other villas. A short walk will place you on the beach shared by the Lone Star Restaurant, Ju Ju’s Beach Bar and the Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel. This boutique gated community includes electric gates and Pavilion Grove is easily accessible with assigned parking.
Step up onto the wide-covered terrace with relaxed seating and ceiling fans and enter this stylish abode with open plan living and dining along with a quality and well-equipped kitchen. Both large bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms along with plenty of wardrobe space. Via sliding doors walk onto the private sun deck with plunge pool and enjoy the luxury sun-loungers and border gardens. An ideal villa within walking distance of the beach and a few minutes drive from Holetown with all manner of shops, restaurants and bars. The villa comes complete with housekeeping, fast-speed wireless internet, cable TV, beach towels and is very well equipped.
* Private Plunge Pool, Porch/Veranda,
* Air Conditioning, Wireless Internet
* Television, Ceiling Fans
* BBQ, Deck/Patio
* Beach Chairs, Parking
* Beach Towels, Linens Provided
* Blender, Microwave, Kettle
* Coffee Maker, Toaster
* Dishes & Utensils
* Dishwasher, Refrigerator
* Gated Community
* Outdoor Furniture
* Housekeeper – 6 days per week
* Cook – can be organized at an additional cost
* Bedroom 1- Master: King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, access to a terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower, and double vanity.
* Bedroom 2- King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower, and double vanity.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.