Sunset Reach in St Peter by Personal Villas - Charming Beachfront and Family-Friendly Villa
SUNSET REACH, St Peter, Barbados
A gorgeous little family-friendly villa awaits you in paradise. Sunset Reach is a charming beachfront two bedroom, two bathroom vacation bungalow located on the soft white sands of Mullins Beach in St. Peter, famously part of the Platinum Coast of Barbados. Designed with the ‘less is more’ philosophy of beach life, crisp white interiors blend with cool white wood vaulted ceilings, eye-catching art and a blend of sea and woody tones.
Perfectly positioned on the northern tip of the beach with a private stairway to the calm shores below, the villa is open plan, very bright and airy with a modern kitchen, spacious sunbathing deck, and covered patio for outdoor dining and chasing sunsets.
The Bay is well known for water sports, snorkeling and the occasional visiting sea turtle. The master bedroom is en suite with a comfortable double size bed whilst the second bedroom has twin beds. Both rooms have air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Mullins Bay is positioned between the two main West Coast towns of Speightstown and Holetown, both of which offer a plethora of choices for casual oceanfront dining and evenings on the town at the many bustling hot spots. Sunset Reach may be rented separately or with its sister villa Easy Reach.
The Times (UK) – Nov. 2014: Sunset Reach was included in the Top 50 Villas in the Caribbean.
This can be rented as 2 or 3 bedrooms.
* Beachfront, Sunbathing Deck
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms
* Ceiling Fans, Beach Shower
* Stereo, Cable TV, Wifi
* Security Safe, Hair Dryer
* Barbeque, Outdoor Dining
* Security System, Modern Kitchen
* Watersports by request
* Cook/Housekeeping – 6 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Master: Double bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, single vanity
* Bedroom 2 – Two Twin beds, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, single vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.