Sundance in St. James by Personal Villas - Enjoy the Sense of Peace and Serenity
* Offered with a reduced rate of 20%
* For the period July 19th- September 30th, 2023
* Please inquire for more info
SUNDANCE, OLD TREES 3, St. James, Barbados
Tranquillity, luxury, exquisite sea views – these are the essence of Old Trees. Set on one of Barbados’ most magnificent West Coast beaches just south of Sandy Lane Hotel, these exciting beachfront residences were designed to offer a unique atmosphere. Sundance is a spacious two-bedroom, fully air-conditioned apartment enjoying magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from the living/dining areas and master bedroom. This apartment is fully equipped with all the comforts of home and includes a plunge pool. There is also a freeform swimming pool located in the garden.
Sundance offers luxurious finishes and appointments, which sets it apart from most other accommodations in Barbados. The open plan style allows one to be constantly cooled by the tradewinds.
* Plunge Pool
* Communal Pool
* Gym/Fitness Centre
* Smart TV
* Sea View/Ocean View
* Lounge Chairs & Umbrellas
* High Speed Internet access
* Fully Air-conditioned
* Wine Cooler
* Ceiling Fans
24 hour Security
Master Bedroom – King Bed
Bedroom 2 – Twins beds (Can be made up as King)
As a result of maintenance work being done on the Southern Side of the property, a 20% rate discount is being offered for the duration of that period.
Though there will be some disturbance, the noise from the work being conducted will be nominal for majority of the duration.
The discount rate will be effective on stays between July 19th, 2023 – September 20th, 2023 and after this period, all rates will revert.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.