Sundance at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Magnificent Enchanting Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
SUNDANCE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sundance is located on Mahogany Drive with magnificent views across vast sweeping lawns to the sea in the distance. The villa offers a level of comfort that is sumptuous and no expense has been spared in creating a residential masterpiece that will hold immense appeal for families as well as groups of adults.
Sundance is built mostly on one level with a magnificent flow of space that is typically Caribbean and so easy to navigate. The architecture is classically Jamaican with the sense that the outside is being brought inside. The emphasis really is on comfort at Sundance; designer fabrics have been specifically chosen for each room and the collection of paintings and objects has been carefully curated throughout. Of particular note are the beautifully landscaped gardens – both external and internal and to the far right of the house, a superb walking garden has been laid out. There is a highly productive kitchen garden, the produce of which is used in the villa kitchen.
The heart of Sundance is the superb veranda which runs the entire width of the house. It flows seamlessly from a dining gazebo to numerous seating areas, a pool gazebo and bar with a large television, and an elegant indoor sitting room. The large swimming pool is positioned center of the veranda with attractive pool furniture surrounding it. A short flight of stairs leads up to a viewing bar and second dining area – a popular retreat for evening drinks. To the east and in the lower enclosed gazebo is a private gym.
There are seven bedrooms each with a distinct design theme and all accessed from the veranda apart from one which is on a lower level close to the gym and with direct access to the gardens. Four bedrooms have king-size beds and three bedrooms have twin beds that can be converted to a king. All have immaculate en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers; one king bedroom and two of the twin bedrooms also have a bathtub and a further king bedroom has an indoor as well as an outdoor shower. The owner’s suite (only available when 7 or 6 bedrooms are booked) is to the eastern end of the veranda. It comprises an extremely large bedroom with a spectacular bathroom and separates equally large private sitting room which opens to a covered veranda. Both rooms are sumptuously furnished in the classic style and this is a suite that affords tremendous privacy and comfort.
Can be rented as 5, 6 or 7 Bedrooms.
• Solar Heated swimming pool
• Blue Tooth in the living room and connected to all bars
• Pool bar with television and pool table
• Extensive garden
• Upper-level Terrace bar
• I-pod dock in living room
• Gym, Spotify, 3 golf carts
• Flat screen television in all bedrooms
• Internet access throughout
• Free telephone calls to America and Canada
• Short ride to the golf
• Tennis, massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market, games room, Kid’s Club
• 2 Housekeepers
• 2 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Bathtub, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Bathtub, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 6 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Bathtub, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 7 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.