Sugar Magnolia at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Fascinating Charming Getaway
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
SUGAR MAGNOLIA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sugar Magnolia has a certain Old World charm with a funky and eclectic touch of Jamaican culture having been recently renovated.
The villa is centrally located adjacent to the golf course’s 16th green with convenient access to Tryall’s private beach and restaurant and a short golf cart ride away to the tennis courts, fitness center, spa, and Club House.
Classic Caribbean architectural features prevail with high vaulted ceilings and wide verandas designed to maximize the best of Caribbean life. The villa is built in bungalow style with bedrooms in two wings separated by a unique hexagonal swimming pool. The homeowner, like many others, a lover of Jamaican culture, interestingly showcases the essence of Jamaica which might be unknown by many, but fascinating to most.
This laid-back four (4) bedroom villa comfortably sleeps its guests on King sized beds with one bedroom smartly providing a twin bed option, which can also be converted to a King bed if desired. Each bedroom has a very contemporary en suite bathroom with natural stone accents, glass walk-in showers with two showers being outside in the garden. The master bedroom opens to the wide terrace and pool and the guest bedrooms open to the interiors.
The spacious living room is accessorized by the colors of the Jamaican flag and can be opened on all sides to bring the beauty of the island. Nestled in the beautifully textured sofas, guests may enjoy a game of cards or enjoy friendly conversation whilst watching the children play in the pool or the golfers on the course. Cable television and a stereo system are available for family movie nights. Breakfasts are a special event in the open-sided dining room with views of the sunny outdoors and casual dinners can be served on the pool deck, under the sparkling stars.
The pool is a favorite hang-out with its in-pool swim-up bar service, size, and central location. Its expansive deck with slip-proof tiles is safe for children and the elderly to move about on. Between the sparkling pool, swim-up bar, short par-3 hole, and ping pong table, guests can spend all day outside!
• Hexagonal Swimming Pool
• Outdoor Dining
• 2 outdoor garden showers
• Free wifi throughout
• Cable Flat screen TV in all bedrooms
• Safe in each bedroom
• Bluetooth Speakers and AM/FM radio in each bedroom
• 2 brand new golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short golf cart ride to Golf, Beach, Tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center,
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kids’ Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in-shower, Toilet
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in-shower, Toilet
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in-shower, Toilet
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in-shower, Toilet
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.