Serenity at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Incredible Ocean Views
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
SERENITY at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Serenity is a newly renovated four-bedroom villa with a warm and inviting feel, inclusive of every amenity you may need. Located high on the hillside of Copperwood Ridge it enjoys fabulous sea and golf course views and is a perfect location for easy access to all of Tryall Club’s amenities including beach pool access, golf, and tennis.
You enter the house on the upper level where you will find the living room with beautiful polished mahogany floors, fabulous tropical colored furnishing, and a fully stocked mahogany wet bar. The room opens onto a wide veranda that seats 9 and has lovely views of the sea and looks over the well-maintained gardens. Tucked away off one end of the room is a little card room that is open on two sides through wrought iron grilles.
Downstairs is an additional sitting room with mahogany floors which opens onto a covered terrace with an outside dining area. The decor of the villa gives it a very happy vibe – inspired by Bob Marley’s “don’t worry about a thing” motto.
Leading outside from the downstairs terrace and to the right is a large oval heated swimming pool that catches the sun throughout the day with spacious stone clad pool decks. Beyond the pool is a pergola intertwined with a floral vine that includes a dining area and a grill that can be used for the pool, lunch, or an informal dinner. The gardens are mature with trees, flowering shrubs, and rolling green lawns.
There are four newly furnished air-conditioned rooms, each with newly installed marble tile bathrooms. Two are on the upper level on either side of the sitting room. They both enjoy a sea view and louvered doors that fold completely open. The third and fourth bedrooms are on the lower level also with a sitting area and folding louvered doors and lovely views of the gardens and ocean.
Can be rented as a 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom Villa.
• Swimming pool and 2 golf carts
• Safe, Hair dryers
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• Flat screen Televisions and Cable TV
• En-suite bathroom and Private balconies
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Swimming pool
• Free Wireless internet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
Bedroom 1 – Master Suite – King-size bed, A/C, TV, En-suite bathroom, Private balconies
Bedroom 2 – 2 Queen beds and an en-suite bath, perfect for small families or groups of friends
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, additional master suite with an indoor and outdoor shower, En-suite bathroom, Private balconies
Bedroom 4 – 2 Large Twin size Beds, A/C, TV, En-suite bathroom, Private balconies, Sea views
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
Note: Serenity does not have a generator. Therefore should there be a power outage, the villa will be without power until power is restored by the Jamaica Power Service.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.