Sea Glass at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villa - Splendid Sea Views Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
SEA GLASS at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Approached down a long driveway, Sea Glass affords privacy, excellent sea views, and the luxury of being surrounded by open space both inside and out.
Formerly Villa Viviana and now in new ownership, Sea Glass is built on two levels and surrounded by 6 acres of gardens on an elevated stretch of Mahogany Drive. The world-famous Tryall Golf Course, private white sand beach, world-class tennis, Restaurants, Kids clubs, and more of the resort’s amenities are within 3-4 minutes by the villa’s complimentary golf cart.
The villa features a contemporary European design with great attention to detail. The open-plan, spacious living areas are stylishly furnished and there are several striking examples of Jamaican art adorning the walls.
Four bedrooms are on the villa’s main level and two bedrooms are on the lower floor. There are two master suites, one on each floor. Elegantly furnished, the master suites feature a king-sized bed, a master closet, a study, and an En suite bathroom finished with travertine marble, rain showers, and deep tubs. Guest bedrooms have twin beds, which may be arranged as kings if requested and en suite bathrooms are also finished with travertine marble and walk-in showers. All of the bedrooms have a comfortably furnished private balcony with views of the ocean.
The large living room opens to the outside and is furnished in crisp white with splashes of intense blue, orange, and yellow. There is a formal air-conditioned dining room that can seat up to 18 guests as well as an informal dining area on the veranda.
For the fit-inclined, there is a room with free weights and for the fun, a games room with a pool table and more. Known as the sky loft, there is a magical deck furnished with a king-size day bed and outdoor shower with views of the hills and the sea.
The heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi celebrate the best of outdoor living with a deck overlooking the sea.
Can be rented as a 4, 5, or 6 Bedroom Villa.
• Heated swimming pool – deepest point 5 feet and Jacuzzi/Hot tub
• Games room with ping pong & pool table, and 2 six-seater golf carts
• Complimentary Vonage calls, AC bedrooms
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Safes, iPod docks, Molton Brown toiletries, and Hair dryers
• Flat screen TVs, Complimentary Wi-Fi, and Cable programming
• En-suite bathrooms, Private balconies, and Sirius Satellite Radio
• Short ride to tennis, Golf, and Beach
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, adjoining den, walk-in closet, En-suite bathroom with rainfall shower over deep bathtub. Louvered windows open from bathtub and shower to garden and sea view, come with an adjoining office alcove and deep marble bathtub, all bedrooms are virtually identical and luxurious.
Bedroom 2 – Master: King-size bed, adjoining den, walk-in closet, En-suite bathroom with rainfall shower over deep bathtub. Louvered windows open from bathtub and shower to garden and sea view, come with an adjoining office alcove and deep marble bathtub, all bedrooms are virtually identical and luxurious.
Bedroom 3 – King-size/twin beds, cove lighting, corner room, wrap-around balcony with view over the golf course to the sea. En-suite Travertine marble bathroom, walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead.
Bedroom 4 – King-size/twin beds, cove lighting, corner room, wrap-around balcony with view over the golf course to the sea. En-suite Travertine marble bathroom, walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead.
Bedroom 5 – King-size/twin beds, cove lighting, corner room, wrap-around balcony with view over the golf course to the sea. En-suite Travertine marble bathroom, walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead.
Bedroom 6 – King-size/twin beds, cove lighting, corner room, wrap-around balcony with view over the golf course to the sea. En-suite Travertine marble bathroom, walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.