Sea Breeze in Leverick Bay by Personal Villas - Perfect for Relaxing Getaways
SEA BREEZE, Leverick Bay, British Virgin Islands
Look out at the clear blue waters of the Caribbean and the natural beauty of the British Virgin Islands from your private hideaway. Nestled in the lush hillside above magnificent North Sound, Sea Breeze is an ideal vacation home for couples on honeymoon or searching for a quiet island escape. Whether sipping on a tropical cocktail and dining alfresco on the deck or planning your next island adventure, the best of Virgin Gorda awaits.
Completely remodeled in Spring 2021, Sea Breeze offers all the comforts of home, including a compact but fully-equipped kitchen, cozy seating area, and space for indoor or outdoor dining. The large bedroom suite features a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, charming furnishings, and ample windows to let in the bright sunshine. A private balcony on the upper level is perfect for taking in the gorgeous natural surroundings.
Outside on the wooden wrap-around deck, there’s plenty of room to stretch out. Work on your tan, share a meal, and gaze out on the calm, warm waters and watch the boats depart and return from Bitter End Yacht Club and Quarterdeck Marina below.
Sea Breeze is a very private efficiency cottage located across the gardens from Sea View. The two villas can be rented separately or together to accommodate groups of up to six guests.
High-Speed Wireless Internet
Air Conditioning (Bedroom)
Airport: 20 mins
Spanish Town ferry dock: 20 mins
Leverick Bay: 5 mins
Beaches: 5-10 mins
Restaurants: 5 mins
Grocery store: 5 mins
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.