Sapphire Beach 114 in Christ Church by Personal Villas - Beachfront with Stunning Ocean Views
SAPPHIRE BEACH 114, Christ Church, Barbados
Sapphire Beach 114 has a unique split level designed layout and is located on the ground and first floors of the building. The entrance and the second bedroom are on the ground level of the apartment, with the latter having direct access to the pool deck and gardens. On the upper level are the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and balcony, offering excellent views overlooking the pool to the beach and ocean beyond.
The apartment is fully air-conditioned, and the master bedroom has a king bed, with the second bedroom having twin beds. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. The apartment is non-smoking.
Ideally situated on the fabulous Dover Beach on the South Coast of Barbados and enjoying stunning ocean views, Sapphire Beach features beach front apartments within walking distance of the many amenities and restaurants located in St. Lawrence Gap. Facilities also include two swimming pools and a fitness center.
* Resort Pool, Beachfront
* Resort Gym, Pool Deck, Gardens
* Cable TV, DVD Player, iPod Dock, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Throughout
* Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Balcony
* Coded Entry To Building, Security Safe
* Watersports by request
* Housekeeping Service 1 x week (on 5-night stay).
– Charge US$150 cleaning fee
* Guard (24 hours)
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, A/C, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds convertible into a King, Direct access to the Pool Deck and Gardens, Shower
*Children Over 12 Only
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.