Rock Ridge in Gibbs by Personal Villas - Breathtaking Tropical Haven
ROCK RIDGE, Gibbs, St. Peter
Rock Ridge is your typical Caribbean living styled villa with tropical gardens and plenty of outdoor space; great for entertaining. The villa is a detached villa located in a quiet residential neighborhood within a 10-minute walk to the renowned Gibbs Beach in St. Peter.
The villa is spacious and opens to a beautiful free-form swimming pool. This two-story villa has two bedrooms on the ground floor with the master suite occupying the entire first floor. An open plan kitchen leads to the covered dining terrace and lounge, both located poolside. Having plenty of room to enjoy outdoor space with its extensive covered terrace perfect for entertaining, al fresco dining or simply reading a book and soaking up the tropical breezes.
Rock Ridge is located in close proximity to a wide array of west coast amenities including beautiful beaches, banks, supermarkets, shopping centers, the Limegrove Lifestyle Center, and fine dining.
This can be rented as 2 or 3 bedrooms.
Swimming Pool | Private Pool
Air Conditioning | Ceiling fans | Dishwasher | Ice Maker | Washing Machine | Dryer | Cable TV Flat screen TV | Security Safe | Covered Parking | Office
Covered terrace | Patio | Beach | Enclosed Gardens | House keepers quarters
Breezy location | Beach Access | Close to beach | 24 Hour Security | Restaurants close by | Gated entrance | Sea views | Garden
Cook or Chef services available (extra cost)
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, A/C, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – Twin Beds (convert to a King), A/C, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.