Retreat at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Gorgeous Majestic Escape
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
RETREAT at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Retreat enjoys a gorgeous setting with views of the beach and sea. The house sits alongside the 18th fairway and is a stone’s throw from Tryall Club’s private beach.
The old Jamaican charm of this Villa with its expansive lawns with rows of regal Royal Palms and fruit trees is the perfect place for families with children. The villa is a typical Jamaican design with its spacious inner courtyard and beautiful entry colonnade. There are classic vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling mahogany louver windows, and outside, plenty of lawn space for children to run around on.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, and private en suite bathrooms. The main villa has a master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, one guest room has two twin-size beds that can be made into a king and one guest room has two twin beds.
Two other bedrooms are located in their own private cottages. The “Honeymoon Cottage” has a king-size bed, en suite bathroom, sitting room with TV, and wet bar adjacent to the pool. The “Owners Cottage” is adjacent to the patio with king size bed, en suite bathroom, wet bar, TV, and veranda.
The comfortable living room features a wet bar, cable television, and DVD player and you relax on the patio enjoying the lovely tropical breezes, views, and sounds of the Caribbean Sea. Meals can be enjoyed indoors or al-fresco, overlooking the pool.
Can be rented as 4 or 5 Bedrooms.
• Swimming Pool
• Indoor/Outdoor dining3
• Free Wireless Internet
• Cable Satellite TV
• DVD player and Safes
• Washer/Dryer Unit and Hair Dryers
• Ceiling fans
• 2 Golf Carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to Beach, Golf, Beach Bar
• Short golf cart ride to Tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall Market
• Games Room and Kid’s Club
• Head of the House
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, Wet Bar
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, Wet Bar
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.