Reef House at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Breathtaking Irresistible Oceanfront Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
REEF HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Reef House is the embodiment of oceanfront cottage living. This gorgeous home brings the outside in, bathing the rooms with soft natural light and the irresistible blues of the ocean beyond.
Reef House is located on Country Club Drive East and is a very short walk to the Golf Pro Shop, Beach Club, and restaurant. A classical mid-century Jamaican house exuding charm, Reef House is built on one level with architecture and interior design that reflects and enhances the beauty of the waterfront setting. It is also an extremely private home with an entrance gazebo that leads to a bridge over a Koi pond and the villa beyond.
The light-filled main house offers the master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. Each bedroom has ocean views and stunningly refurbished en suite bathrooms. The guest cottage is a very generous one-bedroom with ocean views and an en suite bathroom – perfect for those who seek their own privacy or escape. Depending on personal preference three of the bedrooms may be configured as one king or two twin beds. All bedrooms have individually controlled air conditioning. The master bedroom has a beautiful four-poster bed that directly faces the ocean and the en suite bathroom has both indoor as well as outdoor bathing facilities.
The lovely living room furnished in a beautiful ocean style opens out onto the cut stone terrace with sensational views of the sea and the circular swimming pool which is perched on the water’s edge. Meals can be enjoyed out here on the veranda or in the seafront garden gazebo. A separate library contains a superb collection of books, large flat-screen television, and very comfortable furniture to relax upon.
• Swimming pool
• SONOS in the sitting room, veranda, and poolside
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• I-pod dock and Safes
• Hair dryers
• Free Wifi
• 2 golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short walk to the golf course and beach
• Short ride to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom, Toilet
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, Toilet
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, Toilet
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, Toilet
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.