Pineapple House at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Incomparable Gorgeous Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
PINEAPPLE HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
This gorgeous villa has it all; incomparable ocean views, exquisite architecture, stunning interiors, and a villa staff that deliver a level of hospitality that is nothing short of world-class.
Pineapple House is nestled on the brow of Copperwood Ridge, overlooking an extensive portion of the Tryall Club 18-hole golf course and with 180-degree views of the Caribbean Sea. It is within easy walking distance of the Great House, gym, tennis courts, massage center, and a short ride by the villa’s complimentary golf cart to the legendary Tryall Golf Course and the beach.
Beautifully built and designed in the spirit of the renowned architect Oliver Messell, Pineapple House is built on two levels and has all of the hallmarks that you would expect from a villa of this quality, style, and comfort.
There are four master bedrooms fitted with King beds and one bedroom fitted with twin beds which convert to a king. All master suites are of the same size and come with custom-designed cabinetry, Saltillo-terracotta tiled floors, and lavish en-suite bathrooms. The lower level master bedroom which has a king-size bed is handicap-accessible. Smart televisions with internet capability are installed in each suite. Each bedroom has a private balcony or deck with thrilling views.
The villa is notable for its views and the spacious verandas from its upper floors, the 2,500 square feet meandering terrace on the main level overlooking the diving heated pool, the Gazebo, covered outdoor dining area, lounging areas, and bar all take full advantage of them. Well-manicured lawns are great spots for the children to play and the English garden with its waterfall is the loveliest place to sit and read or host a cocktail party.
A warm and efficient team of Chef, Butler, Housekeeper, laundress, and gardener, wait to serve you everything you could possibly want, plus endless rounds of the House drink, “Pineapple Painkiller.” You will not want to leave. Chef Rannoy is a certified chef from the Culinary Institute of America, the world-renowned premier cooking school that has trained some of the best chefs in the world. A talented professional, Chef Rannoy will prepare and present the most mouth-watering meals for you to enjoy.
• Heated swimming pool
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Hot Tub
• Free Wireless internet
• Smart TVs and Blow dryers
• Cable Flat-screen TVs
• I-pod docks and Safes
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short golf cart ride to golf, beach
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, private balcony or deck
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, private balcony or deck
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, private balcony or deck
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, private balcony or deck
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, private balcony or deck
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.