Marsh Mellow in St James by Personal Villas - Custom-Designed Villa with Infinity Pool
MARSH MELLOW, Saint James, Barbados
Marsh Mellow is a custom-designed villa, situated on a ridge overlooking the West Coast of Barbados and the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
Uniquely designed in a half-moon crescent shape, with ivy-covered Italian style columns and arches, this fabulous holiday villa offers guests the wonder of enjoying panoramic ocean views from every room.
The central entryway leads into the open-air living room, which overlooks the garden, fountain, infinity-edge pool and then on to the ocean beyond. The master bedroom is located at the northern tip of the crescent, and it opens on to a small terrace with direct access to the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in closet, soaking tub and open-air shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also situated on the northern curve, each with an en-suite bathroom and open-air shower. Bedroom 2 can inter-connect with the master bedroom if guests wish. The southern curve of the crescent is where you will find bedroom 4 (also with en-suite bathroom), an open-air dining room and indoor garden, and the large, well-equipped kitchen.
All rooms have direct access to the garden and pool deck, where you can relax with a good book and work on your suntan, or gather at sunset for cocktails as you keep an eagle eye out for the “green flash”. Marsh Mellow is a great vacation rental villa for families or groups of friends traveling together.
* Infinity-edge Pool, Beach Nearby
* Garden, Gazebo, Terrace
* Cable TV, Stereo, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms
* Ceiling Fans, Sun Loungers
* Hair Dryer, Security Safe
* Barbeque, Pool Shower
* Housekeeper & Cook – 6 days per week
* Cook – During Summer provides 2 consecutive meals per day
* Cook – During Winter provides 3 meals per day
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, Direct access to the Pool deck, Bathtub, Indoor/Outdoor Shower, Bidet, Double Vanity
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin-size beds, open-air shower, Indoor/Outdoor Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 3 – Queen-size bed, open-air shower, Indoor/Outdoor Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 4 – Queen-size bed, open-air dining room, indoor garden, Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.