Lifes a Beach at Coral Cove in St James by Personal Villas - Private Access to Paynes Bay Beach
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
LIFE’S A BEACH AT CORAL COVE, St James, Barbados
Life’s a Beach at Coral Cove, a luxurious beachfront apartment overlooking Paynes Bay Beach on the West Coast of Barbados. The elegantly presented interior features a fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining area, living room, three bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms.
The outside space includes a private terrace with plush seating, al fresco dining, hot tub, and magnificent sea views.
A pretty walkway gives you direct and private access to Paynes Bay Beach, considered by many to be the island’s best beach for swimming. Centrally located, Life’s A Beach is close to popular beach bars, fine dining, golf, and duty-free shopping.
* Jacuzzi, Stunning Sea Views
* Wifi, Sound System, Phone
* Breakfast Bar, Alfresco Dining Area
* Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, Terrace
* Secured Parking, Gated Property
* Beach Butler Service, Beach Access
* 24Hour Security, Enclosed Gardens
* Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, access to the terrace with Jacuzzi and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower
* Bedroom 2- Queen-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, garden view and en-suite bathroom with shower,
* Bedroom 3- Two single beds (can be made up as a king-size bed), A/C, ceiling fan and adjacent bathroom with shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.