Legacy Villa at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Splendid Breathtaking Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
LEGACY VILLA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Legacy Villa is a colonial-style two-bedroom home offering endless vistas from its 75′ covered verandas across lush gardens and the golf course to the shimmering sea. As night falls, watch the moon rise over the hills and be captivated by the distant, twinkling lights of Montego Bay.
With its spacious floor plan of the central living room and dining room complete with a handcrafted cedar table and 8 custom chairs plus an open bar; it creates a perfect area for entertaining, as well as cozy gatherings among friends, and families, and golf foursomes.
The centrally air-conditioned master bedroom with king or 2 twins features an en suite bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, double basins, and touches of the seaside. Ample seating, plus sliding glass and cedar doors to the veranda offer a haven of relaxation. Likewise, the centrally air-conditioned guest wing with two double beds and a day bed has an oversized bath with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double basins, highlighted by art deco tiles in shades of aqua. The bedroom opens smoothly to its own seating area on the terrace. Throughout the home guests find a color palate reflecting the hues of the sea and sunset sky with decorative Lucite surprises from The Sawyer Collection. The full-service Housekeeper sets up eye-opener coffee followed by a full breakfast to fit your schedule. Lunch is easily available in the villa or at the Beach Restaurant while candlelit dinners may be arranged in the villa (a slight additional charge) or at the Beach Restaurant or Great House Terrace by reservation. Dinner may also be delivered directly to the villa from the Beach Restaurant kitchen.
The hill crest location near the Great House not only gives Legacy Villa stunning views but close proximity to the tennis courts, workout center, massage rooms, free form over-size pool, commissary, Kid’s Club, and of course the Great House for daily complimentary tea and the Great House Bar with hors d’oeuvres from 5-6 pm daily.
Legacy owns and maintains a brand new state of the art lithium battery operated electric 4 seater golf cart.
• 75′ covered terrace/balcony with steps to the villa’s garden graced by a flowering Poinciana tree
• Pool access at Great House
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Both bedrooms open onto private balcony areas with separate furniture
• Custom cedar glass and louver sliding doors open to the golf and seaside vistas
• All louvers are fully meshed and screened
• Free wireless internet
• Indoor/outdoor dining for 8
• Hair dryers and make-up mirrors
• Washer/dryer unit and Safes
• Flat screen television in the sitting room and both bedrooms
• Powder room with separate shower
• Full kitchen with dishwasher, ice maker refrigerator
• Bar area in the dining room with a separate sink and refrigerator
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to Great House swimming pool, Great House Bar
• Tennis, massage center & fitness center
• Boutique & Tryall market
• Games room & Kid’s Club
• House Keeper/Laundress/Cook
Bedroom 1 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Double size bed, a day bed for additional guests, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.