Jubilation at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Magnificent Classy Living
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
JUBILATION at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
This magnificent villa is located on Mahogany Drive with the entrance driveway on Ocean View Drive. Constructed to the highest of standards and quality and with lovely sea views, Jubilation sits surrounded by a mature, beautifully landscaped garden that has become the favorite habitat of birds. With soaring ceilings and an abundance of free-flowing space, Jubilation offers two master bedroom suites on the upper level and four guest rooms on the lower level. The villa kitchen is regarded as being one of the best-equipped at Tryall, the swimming pool is huge and the sheer amount of veranda and patio space makes it a perfect home for entertaining.
Built on two levels, the villa is a celebration of Jamaican architecture and detailing including intricate fretwork and indigenous Mahogany beam vaulted ceilings. Throughout the villa, you will find magnificent plant specimens, a vibrant collection of art, and a happy all-pervading spirit.
The large master bedrooms feature king-size beds with lavish en suite bathrooms complete with travertine tiles, marble vanities, copper sinks, and exotic claw foot tubs. Both bedrooms open onto the full-length veranda which overlooks the pool and with ocean and garden views. Each bedroom has a 42-inch flat-screen television with cable programming and iPod docking stations. The four guest bedrooms on the lower level have two four poster queen beds each and immaculate en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. These bedrooms flank the spacious pool deck and have views of the sea or gardens.
From the villa’s upper entry floor an expansive verandah running the full length of the villa is a splendid location for al-fresco dining or simply relaxing. The spacious living and dining areas which are open to the veranda are furnished with comfort in mind. A separate entertainment room on the lower level which is open to the pool terrace comes with a 60-inch television, games, music system, books, Fussball, pool table as well as an adjoining bathroom.
The swimming pool is surrounded by a large terrace which has a further dining area and then steps down into the stunning gardens.
A skilled and charming staff of five is on hand to provide the legendary hospitality that Jamaica is renowned for.
Can be rented as 4 or 6 Bedrooms.
• Salt water pool – deepest point 6 feet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Herb garden, Private verandas
• SONOS, 2 golf carts
• Fussball, Pool table, I-pod dock
• Flat screen TVs & Cable programming
• Free Wireless internet
• Wheelchair accessible
• Safes & Hair dryers
• Short ride to golf, beach, tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center & boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5 – 2 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 6 – 2 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.