Hummingbird House at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Captivating Scenic Views
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HUMMINGBIRD HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
The villa is a sprawling 14,000-square feet residence with a spectacular 50 feet infinity pool, set amidst four acres of beautifully manicured gardens on Barnes Hill. Built-in a modern, open, contemporary style, the level of finish and interior design is both striking and exceptional.
There are three bedrooms in the main house and two bedrooms in each of the two guest cottages. The two master suites both have king-size beds; one has a private plunge pool and the other a magnificent soaking tub with unobstructed ocean views. Each guest bedroom has its own private en suite bathroom and five en suites open to outdoor showers offering an invigorating natural experience. Four of the bedrooms can be configured as queens or two double beds, depending on the guest’s needs.
Breathtaking panoramas of the rolling green fairways and the brilliant blue seas are captured from every area of the impeccably designed and capacious living spaces.
There are numerous options for family fun and entertainment including a games area with pool table, a state of the art media centre and an entertainment centre with 70” HD flat screen. A recently installed putting green offers guests an opportunity to work on their short game without leaving the comfort of the villa. Up to 14 guests can dine in either the beautiful indoor dining room or outdoors on the breezy terrace. Either way, your meals will be wonderful experiences set against a backdrop of spectacular Caribbean sunsets, and heightened by the culinary talent of your private Chef.
Please note that during the summer season, both master bedrooms are available when 5 or more bedrooms are rented. During the winter season, both master bedrooms are available only if 6 or 7 bedrooms are rented.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 4 feet 10 inches
• AC bedrooms, Ceiling fans
• Private balconies, 70’ HD flat screen
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Pool table, 2 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Hair dryers, Putting Green
• Flat screen HD TVs in every room
• Media center in the living room
• DVD player, Cable satellite TV
• Beach and Golf
• Massage center
• Fitness center
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
• 2 minutes to tennis
• Head of House/Housekeeper
• 2 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, access to the gardens, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity, outdoor shower/bathtub with unobstructed sea views
Bedroom 2 – Two Queen-size beds, access to verandah and gardens and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, double vanity, outdoor shower
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed or two twin beds, access to gardens, sea views and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, double vanity, outdoor shower
Bedroom 4 – King-size bed or two twin beds, balcony, sea views and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity, outdoor shower
Bedroom 5 – King-size bed or two twin beds, access to the verandah, sea views and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity
Bedroom 6 – King-size bed or two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, double vanity and walk-in shower, Glass doors open to sea views and furnished balcony
Bedroom 7 – Second Master: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, double vanity and walk-in shower, Glass doors open to incredible 270 degree view, furnished verandah, soft lawn and plunge pool.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.