High Trees in St Peter by personal Villas - Excellent Choice for Families or Groups of Friends
HIGH TREES, Gibbs, St. Peter, Barbados
Situated at the end of a shady semi-circular driveway, High Trees offers guests a comfortable and relaxed Barbados holiday experience. The villa has been recently renovated and features traditional terrazzo floors, warm muted décor, with touches of color to enhance its Caribbean flavor.
Located at the center of the villa, the entry foyer serves as the inside sitting area. Wide French doors lead on to the covered patio where guests can relax with a cool Caribbean drink, or dine alfresco. It’s just steps to the large wooden deck surrounding the pool, where guests can enjoy comfortable lounge chairs just in case it is the sun rather than the shade they are looking for. A pathway leads from the patio, through the lovely gardens, to a second deck area at the beach edge. The beach deck features a small gazebo, and outdoor dining, at the same time enjoying the privacy offered by the low sea wall. For your convenience, there are two gates that offer you direct access to the beach.
The bedrooms are all air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom features a “wet room” in its en-suite bathroom as well as direct access to the pool deck. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have direct access to the pool deck, as well as connecting via the bathroom – a great option for parents and children. Bedroom 4 is located to the left of the entry foyer.
The airy kitchen is located to the left of the foyer, and also has French doors leading on to the outdoor terrace.
This villa includes a one-hour free boat cruising on Bajan Girl. Spend some time waterskiing, tubing, snorkeling, or use it as a water taxi to a great West Coast restaurant.
High Trees is located on the well known Gibbes Beach, on the West Coast of Barbados. The villa is within walking distance to Mullins Beach and is just a 5-minute drive to Speightstown, where guests can enjoy shopping and casual dining options. Holetown is a 15-minute drive away. This holiday rental villa is an excellent choice for families or groups of friends wishing to enjoy a relaxing Barbados vacation.
* Pool, Beachfront, Wooden Deck
* Garden, Gazebo, Terrace
* Cable TV, iPod Dock, DVD Player, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans
* Hair Dryer, Security Safe
* Barbecue, Beach Shower
* Free One Hour Boat Ride
* Watersports by request
* Cook – Prepares two consecutive meals per day; off on Fridays
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed convertible to 2 Twin beds, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Double Vanity,
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin-size beds convertible to king, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 3 – King-size bed convertible to 2 twin beds, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 4 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.