Emily House in Christ Church by Personal Villas - Stunning Beachfront Villa
EMILY HOUSE (4 BEDS), Green Garden, Christ Church, Barbados
This stunning beachfront villa overlooks the Atlantic Ocean on the Southern tip of the island and features a breezy open-plan design, retro beachy vibe, and views. The home has been recently refurbished with light wooden floors, eye-catching chandeliers and an upgraded state of the art kitchen.
The entrance is marked by a unique ‘lighthouse’ styled coral stone wall that serves as the backdrop for the spacious oceanfront verandah and pool deck. The pool is an ideal place to while away the hours while there are also some picturesque shallow pools and bays just along the low cliffs from the garden.
The open plan deck serves as the perfect place for al fresco meals with an 8 seater dining table and oversized sun loungers ideal for enjoying the sunrise with your morning coffee. The kitchen is fully modernized with a large breakfast bar and two French doors open the room out completely to incorporate the views. Off from the kitchen is the spacious master bedroom with a king-sized bed, lots of cupboard space and doors opening out onto the pool patio. The en suite bathroom has a shower, while there is a tub bath in the room looking out towards the ocean.
The basement apartment is situated just off from the kitchen via a stairwell and there you will find three bedrooms, the first has three twin beds and a bathroom across the hall, while the other two share a bathroom and have a king-sized bed and two twin beds. On this level, you will also find a playroom/gym, small kitchenette, causal living room, and dining area and access to a small patio, the garden and the ocean beyond. There is a separate entrance for this apartment offering guests privacy as they come and go, perfect for visiting friends or family.
The second floor is accessed via a curved stairway and has three more bedrooms. On the western side are two rooms, one with a king bed and sitting area and one with twin beds and a lovely bay window, these rooms share a bathroom. On the east is another large room with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. The rooms are bright and airy with large windows and gorgeous vistas of the turquoise blue sea.
Emily House is located in the picturesque and quiet Atlantic Shores area on the South Coast of the island and is in close proximity to many of the well known local surfing spots as well as the popular Miami Beach and fishing town of Oistins. The South Coast is known for its bustling laid back style with many restaurants, night clubs, and gorgeous white sandy beaches. The airport and Barbados Golf Club are also only a short drive away. This lovely villa is a wonderful choice for larger groups looking to create lasting memories of a perfect holiday spent in Barbados.
* Pool, Beachfront, Sun Loungers
* Books, Game Room, Pool Table, Foosball
* Cable TV, DVD Player, Wifi, Ceiling Fans
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Hair Dryer
* Security Safe, Security System
* Beach Chairs, Beach Shower
* Watersports by request
* Children Welcome
* Housekeeping Service Provided 1 Day Per Week
* Laundress – Service provided 3 days a week
* Bedroom 1 – Master King-size bed, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin-size beds, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, Shared Bathroom for Bedroom 3 & 4
* Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, Shared Bathroom for Bedroom 3 & 4
**This villa has 7 bedrooms but this is the 4 bedroom rate, upon arrival the other bedrooms are simply locked off during the stay. The entire villa is still private for your group.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.