Casuarina at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Lovely Decors, Breathtaking Hideaway
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
CASUARINA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Casuarina is a hidden gem and one of the loveliest villas at Tryall. The ocean views are breathtaking whilst inside there is a magical charm created by a very clever combination of flower-filled gardens, furniture designed for total comfort, and stunning contemporary bathrooms.
The villa occupies a superb vantage point on Barnes Hill and is built on a single level, wrapped around the cobalt blue tiled circular pool. It features classic Caribbean architecture with some areas still boasting lovely baked brick flooring and beautiful lattice ceilings for which Jamaica is renowned.
Casuarina’s master suite is fitted with a king-sized bed and the three guest bedrooms each have optional king or twin beds. All have cable televisions and private terraces that invite the beautiful outdoors in. The bathrooms are spectacular, sleek, and contemporary with an exceptional finish. Two bathrooms have a separate bathtub and walk-in shower and two have a large walk-in shower. If you like to shower amidst fresh air, two bathrooms also have an outdoor shower.
The living room is furnished with comfort in mind and there are amazing views out to sea. There are two defined seating areas, one being for media viewing and there is a separate dining area. For the musically inclined there is a magnificent white grand piano.
Meals may be enjoyed either indoors or al fresco overlooking the ocean towards Montego Bay in the distance.
The inviting circular pool is surrounded by a charming veranda with very inviting loungers, day beds, and comfortable furniture upon which to recline.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 7 feet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Private balconies
• Molton Brown toiletries & Hair dryers
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• I-pod dock & Safes
• 2 golf carts
• Grand piano
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center & Boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room & Kid’s Club
• 3 minutes to golf & beach
Bedroom 1 – King Size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Bathtub, Walk-in Shower,
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.