Casa Eden in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Elegant Romantic Paradise
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
CASA EDEN, Casa de Campo, La Romana, Dominican Republic
This elegant, refined villa is ideal for a family. A little piece of paradise located in the exclusive resort of Casa de Campo®, just a few steps away from Minitas Beach. Ideal for a romantic stay or to host a family or friends, it is distinguished by its unique charm that blends contemporary, organic and modernity. Its panoramic view of the golf course, private pool and jacuzzi with heater and its beautiful garden will make you appreciate all the tranquility of the place. This one level villa has an extraordinary view of the golf course that will allow you to enjoy all the splendor of Casa de Campo®. Casa Eden has five comfortable bedrooms, all with air conditioning, closets and en-suite bathrooms. You will appreciate the vast spaces of this villa. The bright living room, openly integrated to the pool area, will offer you all the comfort you need, with its comfortable sofas, as well as our studio with its flat screen TV.
Meals will be appreciated both indoors and outdoors with a lush dining table for great moments with friends and family. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary utensils. The proximity to Minitas Beach and La Marina and its modern and newly renovated design is a pure delight. Naranjos 7 is connected through a terrace deck, where you will experience this bright and pleasantly well ventilated space. Bedrooms are designed in a bungalow concept which gives privacy to each of our guests. Four of the suites have an integrated inner patio that allows the sensation of nature in every corner. The private pool surrounded by a cozy garden will allow you to bask in the Caribbean sun. For your comfort, the villa is equipped with two modern golf carts.
Housekeepers, Chef, Butler
*During the Christmas and New Year, the minimum stay is 10 nights.
* Swimming Pool & Alfresco Dining
* Chaise Lounges
* Interior Terrace & External Terrace
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Parking Access & Gated Community
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Includes two (2) 4 seater golf carts
* Artist Village
* Equestrian Center
* Event Facilities
* Resort Private Beach
* Shooting Center
* Tennis Center
* World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: King
Bedroom 5: 2 Queen
Distance from Property
Minitas Beach – 0.5mi | The Marina – 2.2mi | Golf Pro Shop – 2.2mi | Equestrian Center – 2.2mi | Altos de Chavon – 3.6mi | Tennis Center – 2.3mi | Shooting Center – 2.9mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.