Casa Cervo in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - Blend of Contemporary and Traditional Design
CASA CERVO, Terres Basses, St Martin
Set in a tropical courtyard with a circular drive, the grand raised entrance begins the crescendo for the view. Set right at the ocean’s edge, the stunning scene flows over the wide green lawn right out to the turquoise sea and beyond to Anguilla and the poetic mountains of St Martin. Step through the gate right out to the sand.
Every room enjoys incredible views. The main living area’s glass doors disappear, giving you full access to the sea breezes and nature’s beauty. A spacious open plan includes multiple areas for lounging and dining. The villa’s decor tastefully mixes Indonesian teak with contemporary pieces in soft white. The sleek kitchen is a wonderful place to prepare a meal while taking advantage of the view and your guests.
Ample outdoor living includes sea-facing covered verandas that connect all the rooms with the main house providing multiple opportunities for dining and relaxing. Oversize travertine tiles flow throughout blending the Epi wood pool deck for a seamless transition from interior to exterior. The large classic pool, the centerpiece of the deck, creates a visual connection with the sea. A grand gazebo sits at the ocean’s edge where you can relax in comfortable seating and enjoy the music of the surf from sunrise to sunset. If you prefer private garden views, a large well-furnished deck sits off the main living area. Large and small colorful tropical gardens are placed throughout the villa.
Four of the five bedrooms have private seating areas and sea views. The fifth bedroom is located at garden level with a private patio. The decor is a mix of soothing whites and warm beiges. The en suite bathrooms have a stylish spa feel complete with river stone trimmed showers, teak benches and marble tiles. Several bathrooms have ocean views.
Although secluded, you’re only a few minutes away from amenities. In two minutes you arrive in Baie Nettle and the new culinary stars of the island, Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. Across the street is a terrific boulangerie, the iconic Le Cigale restaurant and a water sports concession. Five minutes further, is the French capital of Marigot filled with shops, restaurants, Creole Market, art galleries and historic buildings. Further afield, you reach the airport in 15 minutes, Grand Case in 20 minutes and in 30 minutes you arrive at the shopping paradise of Philipsburg.
Housekeeper | Breakfast |Booking Possible | Dinner Booking Possible | Lunch Booking Possible | Meal Catering Available
Books | CD Player | Netflix | Satellite/Cable TV
Iron & Ironing Board | Free Street Parking | Washing Machine | Gated Community | 2nd Refrigerator | Hair Dryer | Shampoo | Toilet Paper | Soaps | Laundry Soap Linens | Free Parking | Paper Towels | Parking | Washer | Hangers | Internet | Towels | Hot Water | Private Entrance | Extra pillows and blankets | BBQ Area | Air-Conditioning | Ceiling Fans | Dryer
Lawn / Garden Terrace Chairs
Kitchen & Dining:
Microwave | Kitchen | Dining Room | Dining Area | Refrigerator | Freezer | Oven | Blender | Toaster
Attractions & Activities:
Local Maps | Activities Guide | Restaurant Guide | Restaurants | Ocean | Beach
* Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity
* Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity
* Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity
* Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity
* Bedroom 5 – Garden level bedroom with a King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, private patio and en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighbourhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.