Bumpers Nest at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - 12-Person Jacuzzi, Infinity Pool
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BUMPER’S NEST at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
From a three-acre garden, at the peak of Mahogany Hill, Bumper’s Nest takes full advantage of views of the Caribbean Sea, Tryall forests and the 14th hole of the legendary Tryall Golf Club. It has been meticulously designed to maximize the natural light, airflow and magnificent views.
Originally a Spanish architecturally designed villa, it received very contemporary renovations, which include a 50 ft infinity pool set in a 100 ft pool deck, marble en suites and a 12-person Jacuzzi.
Two bedrooms are in the detached, luxury master cottage which also has a gym and a Jacuzzi. The master bedroom has a white muslin draped king-size bed and the guest room has 2 queen beds. Each has a large 400 sq. ft en suite bathroom with marble showers and ultra-modern finishes. Both bedrooms enjoy a private terrace with unobstructed views of the green hills and perfect blues of the Caribbean Sea.
Four bedrooms are in the split-level main house, each with beautiful private en suite bathrooms and private terraces – two with views of the ocean, two for snuggling up with a good book. Three are fitted with king beds, and the fourth has two twin beds which can easily be converted to a King on request. Two of the lower-level bedrooms have neatly attached bunkrooms for small children who will enjoy their private space.
This villa provides a number of free-flowing living spaces, from a large family/TV room with inviting sofas, to the covered outdoor living room flowing with natural light, to the nearly 100 ft pool deck from which you can watch your Butler, Wayne, make your favorite drink at the outdoor bar. A fire pit on the lawn is a magical gathering spot to enjoy cocktails and conversation under the evening sky.
Meals prepared by your expert Cook, Rhona, using herbs from the villa’s own organic garden, may be enjoyed in the indoor or outdoor dining room, each with a capacity for 12 persons, or al fresco on the pool deck. After lunch, be nice and let someone else use the hammock under the cool almond tree, for a change.
The villa staff comprises a team of Rhona, the cook with over 30 years of experience at the Club, a Butler (with an additional Butler when there’s a full house), two maids, a laundress and the lawns, pool and organic herb gardens are tended by the villa’s two gardeners.
Can be rented as 4 or 6 Bedrooms.
• Solar heated Infinity pool – deepest point 8 feet
• Ceiling fans, Cable satellite TV
• 12-person Jacuzzi
• Molton Brown toiletries
• 3 Golf carts, Firepit
• Private gym in master cottage
• Free Wireless internet
• Eco-friendly, I-pod dock
• Organic herb garden
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Safes, Hair dryers
• Flat screen TVs
• Private balconies
• 2 Minutes to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
• Beach and Golf
• 2 Maids
• 2 Gardener
Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, A/C, Private balcony, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, walk-in closet, attached bunkroom for small children (bunk bed with double and single bed), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
Bedroom 4 – Two Twin-size beds (can be converted to a King) walk-in closet, attached bunkroom for small children (bunk bed with double and single bed) en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, inside and outside sitting areas, and private hot tub on the veranda
Bedroom 6 – Two Queen-size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and walk-in shower
*Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.