Bougainvillea House at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Exotic Experience
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BOUGAINVILLEA HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Covering more than 8,000 square feet of indoor living space, the villa occupies a panoramic location along Mahogany Drive with 180 degree sea views. It is a short drive by the villa’s complimentary golf cart to the world-renowned Tryall Golf course, private beach, tennis courts, gym, and a host of other of the Club’s amenities.
Four large and lavish master suites boast spacious private verandas that open to the outdoors, so you can savor your morning coffee or evening Martini and the amazing sea views. Two suites have king-size beds and two have optional king or twin-size beds. Individual large marble en suite bathrooms have walk-in showers and tubs and each en suite also has a private garden shower. The fifth large bedroom is ideal for children or adults with two double beds, a daybed, a sleep sofa and its own large, marble-finished bathroom.
Central to life at the villa is the long veranda that extends over 50 feet from the main house, with ample covered space and luxurious furnishings. The large pool deck bordering the 60 feet swimming pool is fitted with limestone tiles that are cool to the feet. A children’s Wading Pool at one end keeps tiny tots happy and you can keep an eye on them from any of the many seating and lounging areas around the deck.
Formal dining indoors or casual dining outside on the veranda is always a celebration. The dining table comfortably seats 12 and sofas provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views over the large pool with the backdrop of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. To the right of the pool, the fire pit is a wonderful place to end the evenings. The gracious sitting room or the comfortable family room with flat screen television and home theatre system is perfect for relaxing, or for those seeking quiet contemplation, escape to the library and the villa’s collection of books.
There is a telephone line offering free calls to the USA. Can be rented as 4 or 5 Bedrooms.
• Heated pool – deepest point 6 feet
• 4 outdoor showers
• Fire pit, 3 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable TV, Safes
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• I-pod dock, Hair dryers
• Flat-screen TV
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room, Kid’s Club
• 3 minutes to golf, Beach
Bedroom 1 – King-size, A/C, TV, DVD and en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanity
Bedroom 2 – King-size, A/C, TV, DVD and en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanity
Bedroom 3 – King-size (can be converted to two twin beds), A/C, TV, DVD and en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanity
Bedroom 4 – King-size (can be converted to two twin beds), A/C, TV, DVD and en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanity
Bedroom 5 – Two Double beds + sofabed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, vanity
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.