Bella Vista at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Enchanting Design and Scenic View
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
BELLA VISTA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Bella Vista villa is a Jamaican celebration. Architecturally designed and built by Jamaicans…for its Jamaican owner, it opens up with the reminiscent grandeur and elegance of a Jamaican Great House with the comfort and warm hospitality of the people of the island. Conspicuously perched upon five (5) acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, details considering its environment were not spared and so, it is the tropical sunlight that powers the energy efficient led lighting, hot water, and saltwater pools.
It is much sought after Garden Hill location was not a coincidence, as the setting takes perfect advantage of the cooling breezes of the island, which proves delightful, particularly through the hotter summer months. The arrival to this villa is especially unique as you are met with an antique French fountain by the entrance of the main house with its grand entry opening to an absolutely breathtaking panoramic view of the property in perfect symmetry, showcasing the world-renowned championship golf course, a sprawling infinity pool, the Caribbean Sea, surrounding mountains and a tip of the city of Montego Bay which comes together as a beautiful symphony both night and day… from every room in the house. Exquisitely appointed with handmade furniture by local artisans, made from mahogany and teak sourced locally, even the floors were detailed and hand sanded and finished to perfection. All artwork was created by some of the island’s most noteworthy artists and, juxtaposed against custom linens from the finest mills in Italy to ensure complete comfort within bedrooms and bathrooms. As a continuation of its style and elegance, the Italian marble in each bathroom is sourced from the most reputable Italian marble providers.
Guests are housed within the main house in its four (4) en-suite bedrooms, all with private porches. You will enjoy the natural feeling of the private outdoor showers which two of the bathrooms provide, along with soaking tubs and swinging benches within this villa. With a generous verandah on the 2nd floor, you may choose to welcome the sun as it rises to your East as you sip your Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee or, have a glass of wine while you watch it disappear behind the deep blue sea and the sky’s azure. The games room, complete with a bespoke card and pool table, gives the chance for a little additional fun without the need to leave your villa space.
Atypical of other villas, Bella Vista comes with an entirely separate wellness building, which houses a fifth bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and wrap around porch staring out at the ever present beauty of the Caribbean sea offering a 270-degree view of nature. The wellness centre just beneath the bedroom is fully outfitted with premium gym equipment and a plunge pool. It also boasts an en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower. Another spectacular space is the viewing platform above the bedroom of the building which offers a series of options to its guests for them to decide between laying out in the sun, having lunch under broad umbrellas, or simply dining under the stars while viewing the beauty that is the Caribbean.
With many locations for indoor and outdoor dining or picnicking on the lawns. One of the many unique experiences that Bella Vista offers is its farm to table concept. Produce is picked at the maximum freshness when bursting with flavors and vitamins to create dishes from fresh ingredients that are organically grown in the villa’s garden. The produce sourced from the garden is served directly at the table so that guests can mingle while enjoying the delights of watching the food being prepared right in front of their eyes. Amongst the crops grown are bananas, cherries, okra, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin, among others. Guests can decide on the option best for them daily as the eight (8) dedicated, experienced, and highly professional villa staff are always ready to provide immaculate service.
This beauty of a villa is available as a four (4) or five (5) bedroom with a separate wellness centre, able to sleep an additional two (2) more people.
All staff can be tested for Covid-19 prior to your arrival, upon your request, and at no extra cost.
• 2 private salt-water pools (infinity main pool, separate cottage plunge pool with ledge seating)
• Pool table and media area
• Mountaintop location
• Indoor and outdoor dining and seating
• Bar area and Fire pit and garden seating
• Gazebo seating and dining poolside
• Incredible teak interior floors and paneling
• Soothing, classical interior design in cool whites and pastels
• Chef’s kitchen with wine coolers, professional coffee station, and air fry oven
• Full gym with Nordic Track equipment, outdoor shower, and ½ bathroom
• Wellness cottage with one private bedroom and En-suite bathroom, office area, plunge pool, and deck
• Beach and Golf
• Games room
• Wellness Center
• Mountaintop location
• Kid’s Club
• Tennis Available
• Watersports Available
• Chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress & gardeners
* 7 dedicated, experienced, and highly professional villa staff are always ready to provide immaculate service.
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed or two single beds, private terrace with swing bench. En-suite bathroom with soaking tub, double vanities, separate WC, and outdoor shower.
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, private outdoor terrace overlooking the main pool. En-suite bathroom walk-in shower, double vanity, and closets
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, private outdoor terrace. En-suite bathroom walk-in shower and double vanity
Bedroom 4 – King-size bed or two single beds, private terrace with swing bench. En-suite bathroom with soaking tub, double vanities, separate WC, and outdoor shower.
Bedroom 5 – King-size bed, private balcony overlooking plunge pool and view. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.